Mommeh... how will we build dis fort? Will be hard? No she saz. Yoo can halps mez she saz.
Can we haz a hole here so i can sneak in? Sure she saz.
Den i can hide in here alla tim, an be easier fur meh? Sure she saz.
Den she starts ta cut ta hole. I of course wasn't in da box when she waz cuttin. I jus jump in DURIN dis cuttin, which she took da picshure, den took meh back out. Stoopid mommeh i be fine.
Den, i xamin meh noo forts.
I can hide real gud in heres i saz. I know she saz. Dat why we did dis.
Mommeh dis haz our nam on its. I can read its.
scape!
More picshures soon!
Real quick- mommeh iz doin a walk a thon fur da humane society. We iz raisin monies. For every 5 dollars you gif, we will enter yoor name in a raffle! Da winner, will haf a personalized gift package made up fur dem! Pweese halp us. Link iz HERE! an will be on da top of meh bloggie until november. Enter! Try ta win meh great presents! Will haf toys, treats, and goodness all in it!
Fank yoo.
-tesla















12 face swats:
Hey Tesla!
I like your forts!!
And that is SO COOL that you and your momma also likes Mythology! *sigh* You're such a cool calico. *dreamy eyes*
We will also definitely see what we can scrape together for your mommy's walk! That is so cool of her to walk for your local Humane Society!
That is suuuuuuch a cook fort. You and your mommy did a great job. We'll support your mommy, but we have to wait until the next green papers day. It is very nice of her to walk
We are so glad you're OK (we couldn't comment yesterday)!! One of the kitties at Forty Paws has a herpes infection in his eye. You might check with them for advice.puuuuuurrrrrrrrsssss you're all right
um duh, I meant cool fort
We like the boxes better than what's in the boxes...that's a kool fort, Tesla!!
Oh how fun! A box fort. We usually just have to make do with the box!
Tesla
That is a tewwific fowt..And a gweat hiding place..I went to the site to help youw Mommie waise money..I hope she gets lots and lots
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Oh, no! We just lost our entire message. Don't ever write a message and THEN find you're signed in to the wrong account. Because when you "change accounts," your message disappears. We'll try again.
We're jealous of your fort. That is so neat.
Your mom is doing a wonderful thing to help the shelter animals. If we had any money, we would love to donate. But we can send lots of purrs and tail wags for her to reach her goal.
You have a special mom.
What a fabulous fort! I think you will have loads of fun in there, Tesla.
WOW!! That is a cool fort!! I am jealous :) I need to see if Mom has any boxes around!!!
Purrs Mickey
oh, yer fort is awesum! Can we come ovur to play!?!?
Befour we head ovur thare we gotta take owr ladies plastic thing and donayte fur yer ladys grate walk thingy! Whoohoo!
That is a very cool fort you have there, Tesla!!
I would like to hide in there!
Purrs Shade
PS~ Glad to hear your V-E-T appt went well.
Boxes are SO GREAT. We love all sizes!
Post a Comment