(click picshure ta bigify)
Yoo can unly see meh head! I stand on da tv, an look out da winna.
Need more hints?
The right winna. Top.
I waz mao mao maoin at mommeh when i saw her. Usually, she comes home, sees meh, Mao mao maos, so i mao mao mao. We talk back an forth. Den, i run an meet her at da doors.
Dis picshure waz taken as i waz bout ta git down. Mommeh was gonna zoom but, i waz gone beh tim had dis idea.
:( stoopid mommeh!
happee saturdehs!















9 face swats:
What do you mean, what were we leavin for? Would we leave such a pretty girl? Obviously not. We're still here. :)
You sure are tiny in that shot but we see you.
Oawh baby. You sweet thing.
Awwwwww, Tesla! I had to look really hard to find you! How cute that you look out waiting for your mommy!!
You must be a camouflage cat, Tesla! Because even bigified we could not see you. But we believe you!
I'll bet your mom cannot wait to come in to see you!
Happy Saturday!! Even just a picture of your head is cute!
It's always fun to run and greet Moms when they come home isn't it?!!!!
I see your little head ;)
Purrs Mickey
Happy gotcha day, BUT I don't agree with the mousie thing :S
We see you!!!!
Post a Comment