Hmmm, I believe you're onto something in regards to having a box that your momma can't get inta. You can keep all kindsa stuff in there and your mommy won't see! That's a good idea. I'll have to find me a box like that.
The box does not do anything,but it is a great place to hide,snooze and you can surprise your Mom by popping out suddenly when she walks by!! Catnip would be nice :) Kitty buzz,heh,heh,heh!!!!! Purrs Mickey
Hai! That is SO cool that your friend liked the names Ares and Athena!!
You is doin' such a good job of training your hoomans, from what you said at my blog! I especially liked the part about you jumping on and off the bed with mao mao maooo and throwin' your sandbox lid across the floors! Great stuff!
Oooh I love boxes, ur box fort is really cool, Tesla! U could do so much with, in and on them, the fun is endless! And nip is always welcome, though it does nothing for Felix... Weird... Purrs, Garfield
14 face swats:
We never turn down nip. Ever.
Never ever never EVER turn down nip...
purrs
Abby
Never turn down the nip...
Hmmm, I believe you're onto something in regards to having a box that your momma can't get inta. You can keep all kindsa stuff in there and your mommy won't see! That's a good idea. I'll have to find me a box like that.
Tesla
Nevew undewestimate the joy of being able to hide out, and be cozy
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Sometimes boxes can be boring. So you have to make up imaginary games. And throw some toys inside. Catnip sounds good, too.
It may be a plain old box, but it looks like a good box ta hide in...
The box does not do anything,but it is a great place to hide,snooze and you can surprise your Mom by popping out suddenly when she walks by!! Catnip would be nice :) Kitty buzz,heh,heh,heh!!!!!
Purrs Mickey
Hai! That is SO cool that your friend liked the names Ares and Athena!!
You is doin' such a good job of training your hoomans, from what you said at my blog! I especially liked the part about you jumping on and off the bed with mao mao maooo and throwin' your sandbox lid across the floors! Great stuff!
way to trik yer lady into thinkin it's a boring box that needs nip-now yoo have a hideowt with nip inside!!!! Whoohoo
Nip? Did someone say Nip? We'll go anywhere for nip!
Sniffie and the Florida Furkids
You look very cute in that box...now demand the nip!
Tara
We love boxes here!! We even try to get in boxes that are waaaay smaller than us....they're just so much fun!!
Hugs & Purrs,
Sammy, Festus & Emma
Oooh I love boxes, ur box fort is really cool, Tesla! U could do so much with, in and on them, the fun is endless! And nip is always welcome, though it does nothing for Felix... Weird...
Purrs,
Garfield
Post a Comment