Friday, September 19, 2008

calm friday

I want ta fank alla yoo dat come and leaf such nice comments fur meh an mommeh. Mommeh saz, later tadeh, we gunna try to halp wif environments. We gunna try to clean up dat creek dat behind a house. Take dat Dare dats been out. Yes yes. Try try. If haz tim. Den i'll need a baf saz mommeh caz i jump in an git muddy... :(



Mommeh's furrend cam over dis mernin an dem had breakfast togeffur. Waz fun. Mommeh's furrend gud person. Played wif meh lots. Even crawled on ground an let me pop outs an scare hers. mez had fun.



Now mez iz tired, will be seepin unner dis nice bankie dat mommies OFFUR furrend made hers fur hers purfdeh. I fink really shud be mine. I look guds in its.

:)

Fanks ta alla yoo who finkin bout meh during dis tim of findin lumpies, we do needs yoor supports. :) I luf yoo all. Fur reals. :)

5 face swats:

Rosie & Cheeto said...

oh no, we red yer powst frum Wednesday. Wure keepin yoo in owr thawts and purrs!

And yoo defunatlie dezzurve to rest in and keep that blankut cause yoo luk sooo kyoot in it AND its paymunt for enturtaining yer lady's friend!!

Pee-Ess- yer comment on the funny farm's powst was what sent us here. Yer blog is awesome and we will inklood yoo on owr daily rownds. We mite not comment evaryday, but well be reeding evaryday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cleaning out the creek is a great way to help the environment, Tesla! We're still purring for you!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tesla

That is a grate ider in takin dat dare...yoo is one smart and enviromentally con-shuss kitty. We is purr'n and purr'n fur yur lumpies to be nuffin ... I gotta sum lumps but Momma says I juss eat too well


Purrs
Abby

PB 'n J said...

That looks like a nice place for a cuddle!

We look forward to seeing your dare - it sounds like tons of fun (well for you anyway)!

We're still purring for you dear friend.

Niko and Cloud said...

Good job safing the werld, Tesla!

Mom and I are making rounds today thanking everyone that sent condolences when my OWCB Texas passed. Thank you, you were a real comfort to my fambly when they needed you most.