Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thursday Thirteen.

Thirteen tings bout meh pets.

1. I luf dem fishies. Dem swim alla tim, keep meh company. Dem are sum nice fishies.

2. Dees are meh mommeh's favor-rites. Dem are 'Marble Angel Fishies'.



3. Sumtim when i fink mommeh na lookin, i run oveh an jump on on dis. Den i watch dem fishies. Dem eets in da mernin jus like mez.

4. Dem haf a cool house. See? I can almos walk round it, but mez too bigs. :( Mommeh sink dis good sing.



5. I haf started to not try to eet dem, acaz dem haf 'bubble wall' in back, where only openin to da tank iz. Dis scares meh a little an keeps meh from goin in da tank. I jus watch now.

6. Dem are good pets. Dem neveh complains or nuffin.



7. I like ta put meh feets on da top of tank an sniff... den i gits yelled at. Mommeh saz dat no good, not made ta hold kittehs. I saz 'mommeh i wanna' den i run.

8. I know dis top opens sum hows but i canna figure outs yet. Maybe one deh. But now i jus watch meh fishies.



9. Dis 'albino cory catfish' iz meh favorites. I can always find him acaz he always at bottom. Him eets off bottom. An eets special foods. Called 'shrimp pellets'. I like shrimps... i fink...

10. Mommeh got good plants ta put in tank but sumone fishie is uprootin dem little ones! We haz a trick-ster saz mommeh.



11. Dem fishies are ALWAYS fun ta watch. An dem canna run ways!

12. Because i can reach dees fishies, mez no try to eet Geoffry fishie anymores. So mommeh not yell at mez fur jumpin up da wall an tryin ta eets geoffry. Geoffry happee bout dis too.

13. I luf meh fishies an fink mommeh shud open top an let me put meh feets in...

6 face swats:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What cool pets you have! That is a great aquarium!

Daisy said...

Tesla, those are wonderful pets! I wish I could have some fishie pets, too.

ps: I think you should get to stick your feets in there, too.

Shaggy and Scout said...

At least you don't have to take the fishies to the vet and give them shots & stuff.
Cory the Catfish is very cute. He gets shrimp..hes a lucky fish.
(Thanks for stopping by our blog. Our momma is a dummy too, thats why you cant link to it from the main page, she can't figure out how to do it. )

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Very cool pets, Tesla!!

Pretty and shiny!

Purrs Shade

Jans Funny Farm said...

Fish are supposed to be very relaxing pets. Sounds like they're anything but relaxing for you. We hope you don't figure out how to open the tank top. Boy, will you be in trouble!

Come by and pick up your award.

Liss said...

Fishies are a lot of fun. You sure have some nice ones.