Monday, September 8, 2008

Car Ride.

Yesserdeh daddeh had his car in da shop fur tire sing. Stoopid daddeh.

An dem beans went to da store few tims. I didna like.

Den MOMMEH had great ideas. Saz, "why na bring da coot tesla kitteh wif us? Den she no be mad be lefted heres, an den she be happee be wif us!"

Mommeh, i saz, mommeh, no no no.... i know wat car means, means VET! Mommeh saz no no no tesla no can fink dat, iz not always vet.

So, mommeh brought out da harness. Den, instead of goin to play in da grasses like i waz hopin furs, we go to da metal machine sing dat mommeh drives round.

Daddeh sits in front seats. I sits in backs an mao mao mao.

Den, we git ta place (right round corner frum our houses). Daddeh gits out, leafs meh wif mommeh. I saz, mao mao mao mommeh wants ta go homes, wat iz dis place? mao mao mao maooo.

I sits all purteh in da front seats when daddeh leafs at firs. Den i saz ta mommeh 'mao mao mao mao'.



"mao mao mao mao" saz mommeh back. She tries talkin ta mez finks makes better. Den i jus mao mao mao mao more. I walks around da car sum. (we at stop light here)



Well hai mommeh! Waz doin up here?! mao mao mao mao mao mao



Den i sit in back seat, dis where i am when we arrive homes. I curl all nice in back seats takin in sun rays an haffin nice ride sazin mao mao mao mao mao mommeh. i restin on her fleece jackie dat she keeps in car jus in case gits real chilly! I fink she really leaf it fur mez ta lay ons. Sanks mommeh. Sanks. mao mao mao mao



I dun mind DAT much, but i want mommeh ta feel bads. So i mao mao mao mao a lots at her. Da whole trip maybe evfun.

10 face swats:

Monty Q. Kat said...

You sing opera too! Pawsome! I do it everytime I'm in the car!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow--sun in the car. I always end up in a carrier... sigh.

The Meezers or Billy said...

we gets to wander around the metal monster only when we goes to the v-e-t. otherwise we has to be in the PTU. stoopid Mommy.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That looks like a pretty sweet ride, Tesla.

Some excitement!

purrs Goldie and Shade

Asta said...

Tesla
That's a big adventoowe fow a little kittah..you look so pwetty in the sun..I would love to heaw you MaoMaoMao..youw Mommi is a sweetie and should not be made to feel bad..she loves you lots!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Daisy said...

Tesla, you done good! I think you were smart to mao mao mao mao at your mom, so she knows that you will ride in the car ONLY if it is not going to the vet's.

PB 'n J said...

We love to sing in the car too! You were very brave Tesla!

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh Tesla!! I used to go riding with Mom too and I sang the whole time too!! As I got older, I hated it and started to foam up at my mouth :o
After that,I got to stay home ;)
Did you like your outing ?
Purrs Mickey

Jans Funny Farm said...

What an adventure! You have one smart mom & dad.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, U are going places, Tesla! U look veri comfy at the backseat, u must have maomaomaomao enjoyed this adventure! :D