Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hai!

forgiff mez meh furrends, but tadeh, iz mommeh's purfdeh. So, i will not be postin meh bootiful self dis deh. Tadeh, we will be celebratin meh mommeh's purfdeh. Frum da way we writes... how old do yoo fink mommeh iz?!

I bet yoo canna guess!

GUESS GUESS!

Also- i didna git ta meh comments writing backin an readin blogs acaz mommeh waz halpin dat woofie Isis make sum spee-shal post fur tamarra. Stoopid mommeh.

I promise i will git to yoo all hopefully tamarra- even dough busy wif purfdeh stuffs- or wednesdeh!

An, tadeh, waz also mommeh an daddeh ONE YEAR anniversary of bein married beans! Hurrahs!

GUESS GUESS!

9 face swats:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We have been informed by our Mommy that it is very hazardous to ones health to try to guess a womans age, so we shall decline.

Happy Birthday to your Mommy!

Happy Anniversary to yur Mom & Dad!!!

Boy they have a lot to celebrate today. ~S,S & C

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy Birthday to your Momma and Happy Anniversary to your people...

Gemini

Asta said...

Tesla
Happy Purfdah to youw Mameh!!!! I think she must be about 20 maybe ow youngew?
And avewy happy aminevewsawawy to bof youw pawents
hve fun celebwating
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Daisy said...

Happy birthday to your mom! I think your mom is very young and very nice. Maybe 25?

Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh gosh, we are not gonna guess that!!
but we will wish her Happy Birthday and Anniversary. Thats cool they are on the same day.

Anonymous said...

We do not think we would guess correctly so we will pass. Happy Birthday to your Mom!

Mickey's Musings said...

Happy Birthday to your MOM!!!!!!!!!!
I do not know how old your Mom is.
(I think under 30)
I just think she is cool and nice. She has you so she has to be nice :)
Purrs Mickey

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Happy Happy Birthday to your mommy!!!!!
Today is my Mommy's birthday as well~!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tesla *whisper* we guess ur mommeh's 26... pls don't tell her our guess if we are way over ok?
Oh hi, Tesla's mommeh! *waves paws* Happy Birthday and Anniversary to you!
Purrs,