Sunday, August 17, 2008

River kitteh.

Hai! I finally gotted meh frontline da odder deh. So dat means, can go outsides now! Mommeh said dat good acaz been nicer out... not too hots fur mez. So i won't melt? Wat iz melt. Mommeh, yoo stoopid.

Yesserdeh I got ta visit da little creeky thing dat da Woofie got ta visit while he waz stayin wif us.




I really liked it dere. And da colors... i look so good out dere!





I liked to climb up on tings.



Look at meh in da sun! I look wonnerful!



Climbin....



i saw sum bugs down dere... i sink i go chase dem.



I ack-shully chased dis one dra-gun-fly an fell in da waters.... bof meh front feets fell in dere and den i was all wets. Mommeh saz "yoo dirty little kitteh" i saz, i saz 'mommeh, i hate yoo'.



I git yoo bug...



Wat dat?



Mez an mommeh waz out fur long tim. An i ackshully walk on harness fur her on meh own an come when she calls. She sat on stump an i came oveh an rub on her back and stand by mommeh.

I had lots of fun!

Mommeh saz, if real good... go again tadeh!

12 face swats:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Wow, it looks like you had a great time outside.

We are very impressed that your Mom is going to make a blanket for you. And she picked really pretty yarn to use.

We couldn't change our background color either. Your post in memory of Violette Noelle was very sweet.

~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Daisy said...

What a great adventure! That looks like a pretty little creek. Do you ever see fishies in there?

choink said...

you are so adorable! i love your little adventures!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Tesla, how exciting to have such an adventure!

Asta said...

Tesla
I loved youw adventoowe..did you get the bug??
It's gweat that you can be good on the hawness, cause outside is lots of fun, and yes, you look gweat outside
Smoochie kisses
ASTA

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

We iz missin' all of our frendz, & we sendz you hugz.
Love, Dr Tweety
PS: Your adventurez looks like a furry good ting to do. We has to occupy our mindz in meddytashun.. & adventurez iz one way to dat.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Looks like you have great adventure!

Parker said...

Good times!

Mr. Hendrix said...

oh wow! what a fun adventure. i'm not sure i'd like that wet paw thing but if it meant i got to eat a dragonfly, i'd give it a shot.

you are a great climber!

PB 'n J said...

What an amazing adventure Tesla! Everything looks like such fun - we hope you get to go out again today!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Look how big & handsome you are getting!! And you had a great adventure outside! So many things to see & do!

Mickey's Musings said...

Tesla,you have a very nice place to go for walks! I'm not too sure about the water though!! It looks like you had fun and you do look good :)
Purrs Mickey