Ok mommeh... iz trap?
Dis haz lots of stuffins, an den dis sing saz "3" on its. Mommeh... sounds familiar...
Hai Squillion!
Yoo came outta dere yoo know.
I tell yoo secret... mommeh iz crazy. An also stoopid. she tol meh dis box fur her, when i knew alla long waz mines. She try to steal meh squillion
Yoo know squillion furrend... I seem like CATZILLA next to yoo.
Come feel dis blankie mommeh made. I danno if i like it yets. Makes mommeh sad, but, iz jus not designer like i like.
I sink yoo good furrend to have ventures wif. An yoo smell good i sink.
Squillion... wat shall i nam yoo? Any suggestions furrends?!
Also, i waitin to hear bout da awk-shun i won over at grr midnight and cocoa's place. i won dis great bed. So yoo may go feast yoor eyes on meh bed. All mine. :)
Sank yoo haz good deh now.
:)
****
On another note, if you guys are lighting candles still, please please include some friends of mine in your prayers and thoughts. My good friend had to put down her dog today, (i was there and actually helped with the procedure) and it was just incredibly sad. All of us (including 2 doctors) were crying right along with her. It was so upsetting, and i'm a bit down right now. We could use some good thoughts from you all. thank you















8 face swats:
Glad to see your squillion arrived safely. Sorry to hear about your friend. I will be keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers. Losing a member of your family (in this case her dog) is never easy.
As for Moki's thoracic inlet problem, you can read about it here...
http://savemoki.blogspot.com/2008/07/test-results-are-in-and-answer-is.html
I think it is easier to understand if you see the two x-rays included in the posting. Bascially in a four month period, Moki's thoracic inlet started to move upward towards his spine. The movement has caused a narrowing of the space where Moki's trachea and esophagus travel through. The narrowing of the space is pinching both organs and is possibly causing Moki's cough and congestion. Hence the need for Moki to consult with an orthopedic surgeon.
Hope that all makes sense...We will have more information and a update about everything on Moki's blog tomorrow.
Hey Tesla,
The blanky that your mommy made you is totally awesome. You have such a cool mommy.
Congratulations on your Squillion friend! Is it a boy or a girl? He seems like a boy, so my name suggestion is Loki, Norse god of mischief.
We will keep your friends in our prayers! It is always tragic when such a good animal friend has to go away.
Sorry we haven't been around much to post. We're working through the weekend, blah. But your idea to light candles through the weekend was still remembered!
Purrs to your friends. And what a lovely squillion you have gotten!
I see that you have your own squillion now and a ginger one to boot! A name, I don't know, hhhmmmm. How about Nikola? That was Tesla's first name!
Oah This is good, your squillion~!!!! It's very lovely~!
Tesla
I love youw Mommi's blankie..I don't know why you wouldn't it looks lovely and soft, and youw new fwiend looks vewy cool too.
We awe lighting candles and thinking of all ouw sick fwiends and those who had to leave us..please don't be sad..someday evewyone will get to be togethew again
smoochie kisses
ASTA
That looks like a nice squillion! And I also think the blankie is extra-special.
I am sending soft purrs to your mom today after such a sad day.
Oh Tesla, that blankie your Mommy made is pawesome (way better than the sad thing ours tried)! All the very best colors. It will be a nice place to sit and watch things with your new squillion.
Our baby squillion looks just like yours! That is sooo cool. Though we're not sure what you guys should name him - is it a him?
We've had candles going every night lately, we'd be happy too keep your friend and her dog in our thoughts.
Post a Comment