Mommeh goin ta werk tadeh.
I hates when mommeh goes to werks. Who play wif meh?
Dis ball sing?
I gunna be so bored.
I guess i will jus haffa hang out an mak da best of sings.
In odder news, pweese remember, ta keep dat woofie Jackson in yoor purrayers todeh, fur he gits dat surgery on dat nasty tumoh.
An, also, i gunna git a squillion fur meh very own oveh dere at Beaus bloggy!
An we enter so many awk-shuns dis week, mommeh saz we no haf monies to enter for a whiles if we wins all dis stuff. I git cool stuff, mommeh loses stuff. :( oh boy.
but, she happy caz fur good cause. Wants to encourage all yoos to enter sum toos!
-luf, tesla.
(mommeh gone all deh todeh, will try to leaf yoo all comments tamarra)















5 face swats:
Furit is a great name for your little ferret!
Tesla
I hope you awen't too lonely and bowed wif youw Mommi gone..it looks like you have some pwetty cool toyses thewe..thank you fow puwwing fow Jackson!
smoochie kisses
ASTA
We are bored too. We can't go out and play cause it is raining. ~S, S & C
I'll play with you, Tesla! ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh!
My mom would love to get a real ferret, but right now we have what daddy calls a "zoo." Pssh, she wishes. Anyway, would your parents ever get a real ferret?
Thank you for letting us know about the purrs needed and other auctions!
Hey Tesla,I am happy you liked the name Furit!!! Cool :)
Purrs Mickey
Post a Comment