Dis wat daddeh did to meh yesserdeh, den mommeh sink funneh an took movie. Dere i am jus mindin own business. Daddeh. daddeh i hate yoo.
In dis one, i gits ups, i moves meh butts closer to da winda... stoopid daddeh! Why yoo stoopid?! i swish meh tail in ANGER at yoo!
Den mommeh joins in. Den. den i clean spot right affer she touches.
Yoo see wat kind of sings i haz ta puts up wif?! I HATE dem beans. Dem are stoopid!
-luf,
tesla















5 face swats:
Dads sometimes do very strange things! Sometimes, when I yawn real big, my Daddie sticks his finger in my mouth. So, when I am done yawning, I have to spit his finger out. Or bite!
Tesla
Hoomans just can't wesist touching ouw cuteness..it's not theiw fault..we'we iwwesistable
smoochie kisses
ASTA
If it makes you feel better,Mom sometimes that to me :o !!!!!
Beans are very silly indeed! It does not take much to entertain them!
Purrs Mickey
How come your dad is like my Lego brother? Likes playing my tail? hee hee hee~
Mum does that to me too. Like she just can't keep her hands off of me.
Post a Comment