Look how exhausted i am!
Thirteen things me and mommeh did today is wat dis blog alla bout!
1. Mez an mommeh went and visited- to leaf nice comments about the passing of Zebby
2. Mommeh let meh borrow her magic monies and let meh join in the raffle over at Moki's to help her out wif treatments! Go der and help if you can! We must SAVE moki! See dis?
3. Mommeh let meh borrow her magic monies again, an i joined another raffle to help donate and help pay for Percy's toe surgery! See dis?
4. Mommeh let me haf sum milk.
5. Mommeh an i surfed da cat blogosphere togeffer.
6. While mommeh waz gone, i tried to eet meh pet fishes.
7. While mommeh waz at werk, i eeted sum of meh toys.
8. I fwapped all of daddeh's things off the nightstand while he waz at werk.
9. I helped daddeh fold laundries.
10. I really just played in the laundries.
11. I told mommeh dat daddeh waz the one who made the litterbox smell real bad.
12. I hit mommeh in da face dis mernin acaz i wanted sum pets.















5 face swats:
Dearest Tesla,
I think you are your Mom and Dad's good kid~!
You are a great helper and very sweet tender daughter~!
Purr,
Adan
Looks like you had a fun day Tesla :) You also had fun while you were alone,heh,heh,heh!!!!
It's fun to help around the house isn't it :)
So what did you do for #13? I bet that was having some stinky goodness :)
Purrs Mickey
Fresh laundry is the best!!! YES!
Sounds as if you had a busy and enjoyable day. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis
Tesla, it sounds like you had a fantastic day!
Post a Comment