
Den mommeh go out fur a while. Den, she come back home wif stuff! Wat all dat mommeh?!

While mommeh werk real hard, i take nap. On meh blankie! i startin to use it fur real stead of jus walkin round it. Dis make mommeh happee.

All done her jobs- bout hour later... mommeh haz cleaned da fish tank where meh pets lif, an den she replaced da filters. She got new ornament. She got bubble wall in background. She got plants. It look real good.

See how pretty?

I show yoo meh pets in ak-shun!















4 face swats:
Those are some cool pets Tesla - we would love to eat, I mean meet them!
Bert
What a dreary day. You didn't get to take your walk. But you did get to "play" with your pet fishies. We don't have any, so we watched yours.
It's dweawy hewe too and I don't have any pwetty petses..thank you fow showing me youws..I'm glad you'we snoozing on youw pwetty blankie
smoochie kisses
ASTA
We like your pets.
Sorry your walk got rained out. We hope you get to take a walk soon in the sunshine. We are going to go outside and enjoy the sunshine while we have some. ~S, S & C
Post a Comment