Nows.
Tried to find out howta mak da background purple like da rest of da blogosphere doin- an mommeh screwed up everytin. almos lost everytin. lucky she safed everytin. Wow mommeh.
Mommeh brought sumtin home fur mehs.
wat... wat dis?
Fur yoo tesla she saz, until i can affords da gizzy quilts fur yoo like i wanna git yoo.
but mommeh... wat dis... so... shiney.....
Iz... bootiful...
Wow...
I saz mommeh, mommeh i sink i jus take dis.
So mommeh be makin mez a bankie. i hope it nice. It prolly be stoopid. Like mommeh.
:)
I won a squillion, did yoo hears?!
I so cited. Will be movin in wif meh soon. DEN I GIT TO NAM HIMS!
-luf tesla.















6 face swats:
Wow, you're very own Mommy-made snuggle! Our Mommy tried, it was bad, but we love them anyway!
Concatulations on your squillion! We have a baby squillion and we love him - can't wait to see what you name him.
We lit our candles last night, a new one for Maxime too. We'll do it all weekend long. So our friends can see all the light.
{{{Hugs}}}
Wow! Your Mommy is making you a bankie!! That is so special. Mine just made me a condo out of a shelving unit and it sucks. I wanna bankie, mom!!
Congrats on your squillion! Is it a girl or a boy?
Smooches! (lol)
That your mom is making you a special blankie proves how much she loves you, Tesla!
Tesla
don't you know Mommi made blankies awe the bestest evew!
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Don't think your mom is stupid. Then we'd have to call Jan stupid and she would be MOST upset about that. Just think of her as technologically challenged. Okay.?
It doesn't matter that your blog is not purple. Tesla, the header on your blog is absolutely gorgeous! It is such a sweet tribute to Sprout.
We'll be lighting a candle tonight too.
Tesla,anything your Mom makes just for you is special and wonderful!!
I have just lit my candle too.
Purrs Mickey.
PeeEss: Can you change your colours under Layout--> fonts & colour?
I can't wait to see your blankie
Post a Comment