Dem are da dark gems in da bottom of dis pot. Amember dem boo gems?
Dem are not so dark on da towel heres. Dis table iz dark dough.
In dis pic-shure da table is very dark.
Dem are dark gems. See dem? Dem are pretty.
Da inside of dis pot is dark.
Mommeh shows me da dark boo gems. I tink it would fwap nicely.
Den mommeh drops it into da dark pot.
Dis iz a dark pic-shure. Dis iz da odder part of da xperiment. Da bamboo plant.
See dem gems hidin in da dark bamboo plant? Yoo can see dem. Easy way ta git dem outta dere.
Dem are on towel- and not dark at all.
close up of dem NOT dark gems.
Mommeh shows meh dem clear gems. Dem are not dark at all. Yoo can barely see dem.
Dis iz da inside of da vase. See? you canna see dem clear gems. Looks like dem boo and geen sus-pend-did in da waters. Sees?! Dem are a bit darker den da odder ones so dem show up. Foatin. Dem are foatin in waters.
Dis dark pic-shure. mommeh watches mez mak sure i dun eet dat bamboo plant. Stoopid mommeh. See da dead yellow leafs?! Dat from meh eetin it... It dies... Mommeh saz haz had dis dark bamboo plant for 4 years almos, an den i try to kill its.
Den, den i loose interestings in dis WHOLE sing. I mean, I canna eet da dark bamboo, den i will sit oveh here on meh dark chair and look out at dem peoples. Dem mus be more fun den mommeh.
I bet dem let der kittehs eets der dark bamboo plants.
Stoopid mommeh.
I kill yoo.















11 face swats:
Hehe... I don't know about dark, but these photos are sure entertaining hehe...
That is a great variety of dark photos!
hee hee - I agree wif you Tesla - plants are yummy - Sammy
Tesla, you are very right. What good is the dark bamboo plant if you cannot eat it.
Those gems are very interesting.
It looks like the gems would be very fun to play with, maybe to eat! They probably wouldn't make your tummy feel very good though, would they?
Tesla, thank you so much for entering the Percy toe raffle! We are purring for you to win! Good luck! Purrs and thanks, Abbie
Tesla,I really like those gems!!! They really got big too :o
They probably do better in the DARK pots with the plants. Temptations would taste better ;)
That was a good DARK Photo Hunt :)
Purrs Mickey
Hi Tesla,
We just wanted to stop by and say thanks! We'll definately keep you updated.
Cool photohunter Tesla!
We have an award for you.
We are going over to our neighbors house to see if bamboo taste any good, he has some growing in his yard.
Our Gramsp grows it for his goats to eat. ~S, S & C
Hi Tesla, I have an award for you :) Drop by and pick it up anytime.
Purrs Mickey
Sometimes Mom's aren't too much fun, Tesla!
Post a Comment