Friday, August 8, 2008

Top of da world.

Hai furrends. I hope yoo iz all doin goods.

I had aventure yesserday. I dizcovered a new land, in meh own homes! Looks...




Mommeh... mommeh yoo see dis? New land!



i seez everytin.



i can help mommeh acide wat to eets. See?



No mommeh yoo dun want dat.




How bout dat?



No mommeh don't close it! I jus gettin started.



Mommeh said i cud go highers...



I dunna know if i ready yets.



Iz pretty nice up here. I like to watch mommeh beanie mak dem sammichs fur da lunches.



Iz perfect place fur mez.



Mommeh... mommeh where yoo goin?

9 face swats:

Daisy said...

Oh, getting up high is very, very FUN! I am sad because in our house, the cabinets go all around the 'frigerator, so I cannot climb up there. That means I cannot get to the top of the cabinets, either.

Maybe you can get into the ice cream!

choink said...

such a cute adventure.

thanks for stopping by Josh's blog. He was due to be put to sleep because the vet at the charity said he wouldn't be rehomeable due to his problems. But a girl at the charity stepped in and removed Josh from the charity's care and thats how he ended up with us!

MaoMao said...

hehehe, Tesla! You look like you're havin a great time up on toppa the cold boxie! I like gettin up there, too, sumetimes, but Dorydoo and Marilyn are the biggest climburs inna housie. Marilyn espeshully loves gettin on the cold boxie!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We have never been to the top of our refrigerator. We aren't allowed on cabinets so there is no way up. ~Socks, S & C

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is extremely adorable of you on the fridge,
these shots are wonderful~!!!!
You are a very very cute honey!!

Just Ducky said...

I loves the top of the big cold box! I am also up higher than mum when I am there too!

Poppy Q said...

Looks like you was having fun on the cold box Tesla.

Have a nice weekend.

Mickey's Musings said...

My sisfur Tillie likes to get on top of the fridge too!!! She just likes to be up high and see everything that's going on :) heehee
Purrs Mickey

meemsnyc said...

Tesla, you are too cute on top of that fridge!