Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Dis iz meh during serious snoopervishun. Mommeh canna be left alone too long. She might break sumtin.



Now mommeh yoo be careful offeh dere.



Daddeh, move yoor head.



Canna yoo see dis serious? Daddeh, stop lookin fur sings ta eets. Eets eets eets. Dat wat daddeh do.



Mommeh lights da candle...



Dis fur alla furrends we losted.



I watch in silence an sink about dese dehs, an sink bout furrends.



I miss yoo alls. I hopes yoo hazen fun offeh da bridge, safe a nice place fur meh so one deh i can join yoos. I am surry fur dem yoo left behinds, surry dere hearts are heavy. But, i know yoo in good place an yoo waitin fur us, even dough hard fur us.


I am vereh sankful ta alla yoo kittehs who lef comments on meh last postes. Sank yoo fur joinin us in lighted a candles. We sink yoo great! Meh an mommeh feel much betteh tadeh an hope dat maybee purrayin wif furrends an knowin we all connected through dem lights of hope, dat we really iz all connected. Dat, we all parts of one big fambly.

I am sankful fur da catblogosphere, an alla des kind kittehs. Dat dis such strong communiteh, an i sankful dem so nice ta let meh share it wif dem. I am honored. An i luf yoo all. Yoo iz meh big kitteh fambly.

Luf yoos...

-tesla


---an we will be doin dis all weekend. Pweese join us. Also, dis saturdeh, pweese mak sure yoor beans wear sum violet!

13 face swats:

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Thank you for sharing your candle-lighting with us. Very pretty.
Lots of cats and critters followed your example last night and lit candles.
KC and Missy also it posted on our blog and on the Purrs & Purrayers bloggie.
That was a very good idea, Tesla.
We will continue to light candles every night until after Sprout's funeral (Saturday), probably Sunday night, too.
Kashim & Othello have replaced BKCFoC with candles, not feeling in a very festive mood.
So for us, anyway, it's candles for remembrance and lots and lots of hugs for our friends.
ML, KC & Missy

Asta said...

Tesla
That is bootiful..I think of all ouw fwiends , kitties, hoomans, doggies, hammies, bunnies, who have cwossed the wainbow bwidge and I get vewy sad, fow us cause we miss them..not fow them, cause they awe happy and healthy and playing and waiting to see us again
smoochie kisses
ASTA

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tesla

What a wonderful gesture of kindness and love to show to those that have gone on before us...

Purrs
Abby

The Fluffy Tribe said...

awww that is so sweet Tesla ~The Fluffy TRibe

Mr. Hendrix said...

i didn't get to post it last night, but we lit our candle today. thank you for starting it.

we are glad you're our friend too.
puuuuuurrrrrrrrrrssssssss

PB 'n J said...

We'll be lighting a candle with you again tonight Tesla. We think this is beautiful.

The Island Cats said...

Mom lit a candle for Felix last night....

We're gonna ask her to do it again tonite...she lights one every night for Scooter (the one that came before us).

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Jans Funny Farm said...

It is so sad when humans or furries leave us behind. This was a very sweet idea, Tesla.

And just for the record, we have to keep an eagle eye on Jan too. She just can't stay out of trouble unless we're right there.

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Hi Tesla,

In responce to your earlier question, the answer is yes. Moki's been on all of the most common medications at one point or another, including Clavamox, Amoxi-drops, and Cefa-Drops.

If the URI had been bad, I would have put him back on the Tamiflu, but all we where dealing with was a little sneezing, so I figured why not give the Doxycyclin a try. We had never used it before, and well now we know, we can't use it again in the future because of Moki's side effects.

:)

P.S.

Thank you for stopping by and celebrating my Gotcha Day with me!

Black Cat said...

such sad times... xxx

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You have a very lovely darling kind heart, Tesla~!!
So so sweeet!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

I agree with the others, Tesla, you are so sweet and sensitive! Your sentiment was very touching. We are happy to know you.

*happy sigh*

We have our candle lit.

Good job snoopervisin' your parents.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

You have been really busy!!!

We lit our candle again last night, you are so sweet for starting that wonderful ritual!!

{{{HUGS}}}

Goldie and Shade