Saturday, August 30, 2008

Photo Hunters #13: Beautiful

Diz photo hunteh iz called Bootiful. Mommeh saz, we gonna use sum ol picshures acaz still gross out dere. So our plans foiled.

Our firs picshure- meh iz outside in da Bootiful weather! Look how nice it is out dere, and how Bootiful my colors are in da sun and dem look good in da green grass. I iz Bootiful



Mez again! Here mez iz loungin all Bootiful an lookin out da winda an i iz so Bootiful.



Den, mommeh insisted on puttin in meh Bootiful auntie Isis. Mommeh saz, dat she so Bootiful. More Bootiful den anyting eveh seed. Stoopid mommeh. I jus as Bootiful. She saz, i Bootiful in different way. But isis, isis is really really Bootiful and regal. Dat why her named after da Egyptian Goddess Isis- the mother of all goddess. Saz she jus dat Bootiful.

Anyways, here she iz, at da waterfalls. She iz writing bout dem on her blog now actually- tellin bout her trip last weekends. Doesn't she look great?!



Den, here she iz gain, jus sittin in her backyard lookin Bootiful.





Dat meh Bootiful post fur today. I sink we need less woofie.





7 face swats:

Cheryl said...

Oh, pets are beautiful! Most importantly their love is beautiful.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are the most beautiful!

Daisy said...

Tesla, I think Isis is beautiful. But you are even beautifuler!

Rebecca Mecomber said...

What a beautiful kitty you are!!!! I used to have a calico kitty. I miss her now.

I did Photo Hunt today, too. :) http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-beautiful/

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Tesla you and Isis are both very beautiful. And both of you seem to enjoy the beautiful outdoors. ~S, S & C

Mickey's Musings said...

Tesla,there are a lot of BEAUTIFUL things on your blog!! Nice woofies and nice sunshine :)
You are thet most BEAUTIFUL though!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Parker said...

I think you are the most beautiful thing in those photos Telsa!