Sunday, June 22, 2008

Easy Sunday.

Yes, des are alla picshures from mommeh's yesserday walk. But dat's part of easy sunday right? Yes.

Mommeh's bean friends came last night and took the woofie home again. So, i played wif him one last tim afor he left. Den his mommeh took him. She waz so happy to see him! She even let meh saz goodbye afor day go.

Des are sum picshures:

A nice lily.



A stealthy squirrel



peanut's big eyeballs.



Mommeh makes him pose



Him next to the stream from meh water post.



Little woofie. I will miss watchin yoo. i will miss sniffin yer head while you eets. I will miss being free while yoo in da cage. i will miss sittin on top of yoo cage while yoo inside tryin to git meh feets. I will miss mez bein up high on counter while you jump and try to git meh but are oh so low down dere.

I will miss yoo lickin meh toes and mez swattin yer head- jus enough to warn, but not hurt. I will miss jus hafin sumone else around while mommeh and daddeh gone.

Maybe i will miss yoo a little bit.

Mommeh saz to daddeh last night dat she really liked hafin more den one aminal in da house. She lookin forward to one day soon hasin sum more babies in da house. Furbabies of course! no bean babies.

She wants a woofie of her own. And she said i proved to hers how good i am and dat i will git to have a woofie of meh very own.

lub,
tesla.

7 face swats:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You get to have a wolfie? I think that means you can chase it all you want to Tesla!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Congratulations Tesla, we are happy to hear you will get your very own woofie.

The lily was very pretty. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Daisy said...

Bye-bye, little woofie. I liked reading about you. And Tesla, I am so proud that you were good and proved that you can have your very own woofie! Or, maybe another kitty?

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yes, woofies are nice and they are fun. We should know since we are the resident woofies here.

Buddy, Merci and Samaritan

meemsnyc said...

That little woofie is so cute!!

MaoMao said...

What an adorabble little woofie! I'm glad you beckame furriends. And what a beeyootiful lily!

We're havin a terrible time postin comments -- I hope this doesn't appear a billion times. Stoopid Blogger!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Yeee!! You get a woofie!!
Mommy doesn't want bean babies neither. Woofies can be good to torture if you is feelin' persnickety.

I hope you don't miss that woofie too much. :)
Purrses,
Killy