I show her meh favorite window. Yoo can see who comes an goes best from here. I tell her alla bout it.
Dat our neighbor woofie. When he come on da porch he so cited he barks barks barks and runs around den his owner yells at him saz "SHUT UP" and goes back in and he sniffs around on da porch all happy.
I tell meh squillion, togeffer, we wills take care of da town. Super Kittehs! Dat right.
I still haz no nam for meh squillion. Suggestions?!
**UPDATE**
Thanks to Jan's Funny Farm i have just learned about a poor pup named Chai who had to have his tongue amputated after an incident with a ball. It's a Four Paws product. Because of this incident, i'm going to make sure that no one i know, EVER buys anything ever from this company.
I will make everyone know that its dangerous- and the way they spoke to this dog's family is inexcusable. Basically acting like the animal doesn't matter. However through threats of boycotting the product and company, they finally gave in. As far as i'm concerned, anything four paws in my house i will throw out, and i will continue to boycott their products. I will give NOTHING to a company that doesn't care at all.
We buy toys for our pets because we love them, not to maul them. This is heartbreaking, and i'm extremely upset about this situation. Please join me in not supporting such a company.















12 face swats:
Glad to see you showing your new friend the ropes. We are waiting for ours to come.
What a horrid story about that poor woofie. We will be boycotting that company for sure!
Purrs, Goldie and Shade
Tesla, I think you and your squillion will make a great team!
We read that story about Chai, and it broke our hearts. I am very angry at that company, too.
You're doing a great gob showing the squillion the ropes Tesla!
That poor woofie and his family! Even if the company is helping, we're not going to be buying that brand ever again!
Tesla
Youw Squillion is vewy lucky to have you teaching it so many things..youw neighbowhood is lucky to have you watch ovew evewything..
We cwied when we wead about that poow woofy and heawd his cwies..howwible company
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Tesla, Did you catch the updates today? There are 2. We want to see this stopped!
We are also very darned mad about fourpaws, and are so glad to see lots of support in boycotting them!
Good training techniques with your squillion!
Hi Telsa,
We are glad to see that you are bonding so nicely with your squillion!
We too read about Chai on Jan's blog and where absolutely horrified!
I Dare You!
Yes, it is time again for another challenge from The Cat Realm! Come and check out the details on our blog.
I hope you will accept the challenge and will eagerly await your entry!
Karl
(we sent emails to the company -it is outrageous!)
The squillion is learning fast we fink ~ with a teacher like you :)
We are also quite saddened to hear Chai's story and the disregard shown by Four Paws ~ it's shocking!
Squeaky the Squillion? :)
You also need a superhero name now!
PS i wuvs you!!
Did you name your squillion? We are horrible at naming things.
We too are upset about Four Paws. Poor Chai, we checked Chai's blog to see if there was a new update, but the last one was posted last Sunday. We hope Chai is continuing to improve ~S, S & C
Post a Comment