So, dis iz wat iz:
Dis mommeh's bamboo plants. She keeps it really high on bookshelf caz i eets it. Mommeh gits soooo mad!
Dem packers gab mez tree colors. Sees? I gots da boo, da geen, da whites. I study dem. Mus mak sures to take color dat match bowl best. Yes? yes. Mommeh leaf dis job up to mez.
To show mommeh i made choice, i fwap it off table.
Yes mommeh dat one. Iz whites. Look best in bowl k?
Well mommeh? wat yoo wait fur?
Oh boy. Mommeh gits da waters.
Tells mez ta mak sure iz good waters.
yes mommeh. Smells good. Den we add da beads. I MEAN GEMS! See all dem white gems?
I git yoo gems.... i can see dem, canna reach dem. I snoofed up sum waters right afore i try gitting from bottom... I stuck nose in try to eets dem... stead snoofed da water. Mommeh no got picshure acaz she was makin sure i ok. ME is fine mommeh i tough kitty. (i hope dat Kilroy doesn't sink i stoopid now)
Wat bout odder colors mom?
Mommeh added a few boo and geen.
Den, i tell her maybee more whites.
Den. mommeh reads pack again. Takin so long, nahtink happenin. Den, she finds secret directions inside pack... saz, "may takes 4 to 6 hours. WATS?! Cheatin. Dat wat.
Mommeh pours dem few ones in da vase wif plant.
I watch make sure mommeh doesna mak mess.
Some more...
Den. Den we add few beads to plant dat dyin acaz mommeh too stoopid to member to water hims.
Maybee dem beads will saf him. Supposed to keep hydrated long tim, den yoo jus add water to dem beads. dis plant used to have 3 leafs. Do yoo see dat one brown one stickin outta da pot?
While mommeh takin picshurs of dat plant.... i sneakin...
Maybe... one... little... nom....
TESLA mommeh saz, TESLA yoo no do dat! Dat why plant on bookshelf!
Sorry sorry sorry! saz mez. Den i runs.
hehehehehe















15 face swats:
Those gems are pretty! Tesla, sometimes I have sniffed some water up my nostrils, too. It makes me sneeze.
Tesla! You should not eat the plants. Of course if you do, it's very fun to vomit them up on the floor a bit later...
Hi Tesla,
We love to chew on momma bean's bamboo plant too so I guess we are in good company!
In regards to those naughty squillions, they are running lose throughout the CB. Once we are able to catch them all, well make sure everyone knows where they can bid on them. In the meantime, Deb is still holding her "Blissful Bean Bag," raffle to help Moki, which will be ending this Tuesday, and starting Wednesday, we will be re-raffling the "autographed book package," so there will be lots going on. Thanks for your interest and for wanting to help support Moki!
Pretty gems, Tesla. Did you get one up your nosie?
The gems are very pretty. ~Socks, S & C
I wish you were here to help us check on the plants. Our plants are not doing so well so we could do with a cat with a green paw.
Meow from Malaysia!
Tesla,I have the same problem. I like to eat some plants too!
I cannot wait to hear how the beads work for the plants :) They are pretty !!
Purrs Mickey
I think you are really doing lots of help, Tesla~!
You are choosing and doing great help!!
I am so proud of you~!
Well,
certainly,
don't eat those....
Happy to see u back home, Tesla!And up to mischief again! haha
We can't wait to see ur experiment all gelled up!
Purrs,
Hahaha! I would never ever fink you are stoopid, Tesla.
You are such a good snoopervisor to your mommy! If I were in your shoes, I would have only rubbed up against the glass and said, "Wooman, put together a crystal arrangement worthy of a mancat!" But you are so artistic, you told your mommy what arrangement of colors and everything! I is impressed.
Good job snoopervising! I love to eat plants, so there are only three in the house - where I can't get them (dang).
Bert
I don't eat plants, but MaoMao would if he could get to them! Mom keeps them suspended up high, though.
Thank you for celebrating my Gotcha Day with me! Thanks to wonderful friends like you, it was my best Gotcha Day yet.
Love and rumbly purrs from Brainball.
Good snoopervising, Tesla! Especially the running part at the end.
Purrrrrrrs,
Boni Maroni
So!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is the experiment going? heehee
Purrs Mickey
Oh MY!!!!! Was the plant yummy? It looks a little tough.
Pretty gems.
purrs Goldie and Shade
Post a Comment