Dis tim, she waz in meh cubies again. AGAIN. But she didna stay in dem. Woofies don't fit i sayd. No woofies fit. Dats right woofie. An i stayz far way from dis woofie. She got big teef. I no want dem near me. I dunna trust hers.
While she here i stay in meh house. She on lease, canna git me.
Stoooopid dog shovin her head in meh cubes. I no like her, she no like me. Why mom like her soo much? Jus fluff. JUS FLUFF.
Click da image to see how HER day went. I spent it hiding.
Wat a bad deal. We can be in da same house together, we jus have to be watched. momma saz she happy she can have her favorite aminals togever. Stoooopid woofie.
love,
tesla















11 face swats:
You can always come and hide out at our house Tesla. I can even show you how to pop the woofie in the nose - it's fun!
Pearl
Well, since Isis will be visiting your house sometimes, maybe you two can become friends. She is floofy and pretty! But she must learn to leave your cubes alone.
A dog? I wonder if I can chase her--she looks bit bigger than I like...
Tesla, don't be afraid.
We cats always rules~!
You are much taugh than her~~
Hey Tesla, that is one beautiful woofie. Try to be friends - she is your aunty, after all.
I have done the 6-word meme that you tagged me some time ago.
Aw.. Isis is a nice doggie
~ Girl girl
Tesla you are right to be cautious with a woofie around. They are very unpredictable. The nerve of her going in your cubes! Hope there's no doggie drool left behind!
Ooooooooooooo,look at that doggie in YOUR house!! I guess Isis will be coming over on a regular basis :o Maybe you will get used to her,huh?
She is very floofy, but still a woofie.
Purrs to you Tesla,Mickey
Hiiz, Tesla. No feeling bad about the woofie, okaz? Isis the Woofie, maybe she wanna make frens with u and she thot to look for u in the cubie, but that no work.
Its only once a week, that's not too bad. We hope you no use your tiger skills on her, u too powderful, will scare woofie!
Purrs and Scritches,
We think Isis is very pretty. She can come visit us anytime. You should try to be friends with her. Doggies make very good friends. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis
Hi Tesla! Just wondering if everything is OK. We missed seeing your playful adventures this week.
~Goldie and Shade
Post a Comment