Dis life takes hard werk. Fur realz.
Yoo all know dis.
Mommeh had to go out da odder day an git mez a new feadder toy. Acause, i ated all dem feadders in da odder toy. Acause... dem taste nom. Nom nom. I tryin to eat dem feadders in da new one too... but is much harder den odder one. Den, mommeh sinked it good to take picshures to show yoo all dat i play real rough, and tire mezelf out. yes yes i do. Yoo nevah seen such moves, such skillz as i bout show yoo.
Behold, let yoor eyez fill wif joy at meh talent!
Wat dat mommeh? New toys?
nom nom nom
I sink i got yoo feadder.
NOM
I jump UP to catch. Mommeh too slow.
Come back down after catch... mommeh... too slow.
When i get REAL tired... i breathe wif mouf open..
Ohh noo i look like chub beast...
mere mean toy.
nom nom nom
fall off back of couch.... see meh tongue? wat happen?
fall on mommeh leg
I almost got yoo feadder.
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah need rest....
can't breathe...
no give up...
nom nom nom
no mommeh no put away!
Mommeh put toy away, saz i need rest. I no need rest! i tiger!
And den, to end dis, is 2 videos. Of meh doin meh great moves. Used flashy box, so no sound.... Wrong machine.















11 face swats:
Tesla, you can jump crazy high and move fast as lightning! I like that wacky photo of you in the air with your tail sticking straight up.
hehehe, Tesla, you love playin with yur fevvers and you're so athletick! I love playin and spazzin around, too!
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
I love feathers! They don't last that long around here!
Tesla
you awe amazing!!! bootiful and agile and sooo good at jumping like a ballet dancew..that faeddew will be youws.I love watching you..get some good west and then youw Mommi will give it back to you again
smoochie kisses
Asta
Such style, such grace, such energy!
Why is it, everytime I read your blog, I have a strong urge to nap?
Purrs, Shade
Yoo pway furry hard. Mai cuzzin Samson pways furry hards too. Mommie finks itz cyoot wen he pants lyk a woofie. I jus fink hees weerd. But yoo luk cyoot wen yoo do it soo may be itz jus cuz hez a hyuge man-cat dat mayks him luk siwwy.
u iza tiger tesla, u jump real hi
Wow Tesla - that doesn't look like you took it easy! You're a super jumper!
Thanks for the tag on the meme, we're going to get right on it!
Those are some really great action shots!
--JB
Gosh you are so energetic, Tesla! I prefer cheese to feathers any day.
You really jump high, Tesla. You are really fast with your paws, too. That feather toy doesn't stand a chance.
Post a Comment