I almost fergets. Meh good friend Mickey Tagged mez fer meme!
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player than tags 4 or 5 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you have posted your answer.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I wasna even borned yet!
2. Five Things on my to do list today.
Wake up daddy. Eat fud. Try to get behind da washin machine while moms and dads not homes. Play wif mommeh. Get good night scritches.
3.Three snacks I enjoy.
cheddar popcorn
(i steal it out of mommehs hand), stinky goodness
, and den i love my lean treats. 
4.Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
Have a nice big house wif a screened in porch fer meh to sit on. Git a brover or sisfer. buy many petey mouse toys. Maybe some more cubies. Den i guess i could save sum of dem shelter kittehs.
5. Three of my bad habits.
Biting tings to gits attenshuns. ummm... trying to go places i shudna. tryin to put meh head in mommeh's cereal bowl...
6.Five places I have lived.
mommeh's tummeh. den nice lady's house. den, here at dis house. I guess yoo can count when i stayed at da werk place when i git meh hoo-hee-ectomy. mommeh saz i be livin der a week dis july.
7. Five jobs I have had.
Protector. pouncer- i da official pouncer of da house. fud cleaner upper. If dey drop any fuds, i eat it ups. Toy whapper. And i am da official kitteh baffer. No one else shud give kitteh a baf. Jus me. Member dat mom.
I gunna tag... Adan, and Chance and honey p sunshine and meezers and bill and den dem mach cats!
If already did, i sorry!
Power of the Paw for Sweet Dalton
10 hours ago















9 face swats:
Oah Dear Tesla~!
These 2 are great videos of you, so so cute~~~~~ You are very very beautiful big girl now~!!!
And thanks for tagging me meme!!
I am so interesting to know your 5 jobs, hehehe!!
Thank you Tesla!! those was some great answers too! We will play on Thursday!!
What cute videos!!!
Fly, Tesla, Fly! hee hee
Thanx for the tag, we will have fun with its on Fri. :D
Chedder popcorn? How its taste like??
Fanks fur da taggie. I did dis meme alwedy doh, but Shadow didna, soes Iz gonna lets him do it! He's furry sited, we will get Mommie ta postie it fur woofie wednesday.
Purrrrssssssssss
waowie Tesla...you're so agility;)
Hi folks, we’re back! Now it’s Wordless Wednesday: Our Furryhood Nice to see ya all again:) and how’re our cats’ power doing? Please share yours in here , we’d love to hear from you.
You are so sweet! Great video!
Cheddar popcorn??????
Wow look at you go Tesla! We loved your meme too!
Hey there's a Modern Marvels special about Nicolas Tesla on tonight - Mommy laughed and thought of you when she saw that it was on tonight!
Good jumpin', Tesla! That was a very amazing and death-defying aerial feat.
Post a Comment