Thursday, May 15, 2008

Deadly Thursday.

Guys! i almost dead today!

I bout to tell yoos bout meh shursday. It was a scary scary day.

Der i waz all mindin meh own business, and den... sumtin bad happen.

Dis iz da home of da evil ting... it lives der. Yoo neveh knows when dis ting will appear. It jus does. And when it does, der no stoppin it i tellz yoo!




Der it is... all hidin. Now notice, while momma take dis picshures... dis all over. Evil haz stopped and has taken a nap. Dat only way picshures possible. Der he iz... all seepin der...



Dis where mommeh put mez... Mommeh grab mez real fast, put in here. Saz, 'dis so yoo no hurt yooself or anysing else.' Den mommeh close door an run away!



I saz "mommeh! no! der room in here fer yoo too! No fight it alone!" but mommeh go off, and fight it alone. Mommeh must have won dis battle- acaz she still livin and den da sucky monster iz seepin now. Mommeh iz da super hero. Maybe one day i be like mommeh.

After sucky monster defeated... mommeh come git me. Saz "it k now little baby." i saz "run awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" den mommeh haf to come look fer dis baby.

Den, she finded mez in da hidy spot she made fer mez.





Den she put da flashy box in meh face. AS IF NOT SCARED NUF MOMMEH. At least had flashy ting off.



i hide in der real good.





I peek out make sure it no find mez....



Yoo go way mommeh, i neveh come out gain. Dat right. Neveh.



Give it up mommeh.



However... i do look good in dis box mommeh saz. She saz 'tesla, no move second. want good picshure of yoo in yer box' i saz 'k mommez.'



love,
tesla

(hope yoo didna git too scareded!)

12 face swats:

Daisy said...

Tesla, those close-up photos of your face are gorgeous! I am sorry you were so scairt. I run away and hide when the big sucky monster comes out, too. Thank goodness you are safe now!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think that box is a very good hiding place--heck even if there isn't a monster!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

scaree stuff

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That sucky thing sure does suck!! The PM doesn't use it much as we don't have many rugs but when she does, I just want OUT!

~Goldie

Anonymous said...

We gotten a BIG scare at the word 'Deadly', we didn't know wat to expect...
Phew, ur super mommie defeated the evil monster and put it in its rightful place!
U do look really purrty in your hidey-hole, Tesla.
Purrs and kissies,
p/S: we did the meme! :)

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We don't like the sucky monster either. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

PB 'n J said...

Oh we hate the rug sucking monster too - it almost always tries to eat our toys! At least you had a good photo shoot after :-)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

At least when yoor mom rassels da sucky monster she hides yoo away! Ours doesn't growl anymore, it just hisses...it's like a giant snake in da wall! Yoo look so adorable hiding in yoor box.

Parker said...

Oh Telsa, those monsters are awful! I am glad you are OK and still can have beautiful pictures taken of you!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Oh the sucky monster is terrible! You like sooooooo cute in that boxie of yours though.

Mickey's Musings said...

I do not like that sucky monster either!!!
I do love your pictures!! You are such a pretty girl!! :) You look so good in your hidey box :).
I like your tummy picture on Wednesday too!! The furs on your tummy look like there is a seam in your tummy!! That is so cool :)
Purrs Mickey

meemsnyc said...

We hate that scary suck monster too! It comes out every week, and we hide also. Usually in the closet or under the bed.