Hai friends.
I surry i didna blog much dis week. Mommeh waz feelin a bit downie, so she didna help meh to write no blogs. I saz, mommeh, i gotta write meh blogs. Mommeh saz, ok tesla, we write today- i feels much betters todays. So, dis iz meh blog.
Mommeh and daddeh have been trustin meh more an more. Dis good ting. Mommeh saz i growin up be big girl nows. I saz i been big girls while now. Haven't gained no more poundage mommeh. Der fer i all growed ups. Mommehs are stooopid sumtims.
They been trying small periods of time leavin house and not lockin mez in meh room. So i git to walk around most of da house. Just about hour time span. Is nice. I been good too.
Dey decided dis a few weeks ago to maybe sink bout it, acause i stopped tearin up da laundry room. I stopped rippin rug up. I stopped trying to get ahind da washin machinie. And i not tryin to bite tings as much. Mommeh saz, dis mean i all growed up soon. I gonna be a whole year old in a month. Wow! I wonder if i git any presents from mommeh? I sink i haz got ta have a parteh. Yes yes. A parteh.
Meh favooorite ting righ now iz lookin out dis windah. Mommeh, canna open dis?
Yoo can look wif meh too mommeh.
I like when mommeh looks wif me. We splore togever. Yes. Alla time.
Look mommeh, i seez da woofie across da street!
I also been meetin new bug friends. Well, dey not friends, dey try get in and i scare dem off. Dem are mean bees. Dat what mommeh saz. Mean Bees. I dunna like dem acause mommeh dunna like dem. I got no picshures of dem MBS yet, but i'm sure i will soon. Dem always around here.
Mommeh scared of mbs. Dem are bad she saz. Dem are bad.
I watch dem. I scare dem. I hunt dem... I KILL DEM. 
Beware of cat saz mez to dem bees. Beware of cat.
Power of the Paw for Sweet Dalton
10 hours ago















11 face swats:
BUGGIES! I love chasin buggies. I love catchin 'em and I love crunchin 'em up! Oh, isn't it great to be a Mighty Huntur! hehe
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
Oh are they real bugs or invisible? I guess it doesn't matter but sometimes I actually get to eat the real ones.
Gemini
Tesla, it is so good that your Mom & Dad are letting you loose in the house alone :). That shows that you are indeed, growing up!
Know what? Mom is not crazy about bugs either. Mostly,she hates spiders!!!!!! They are scary she says!!
Purrs Mickey
Bug are fun to play with, until they get a little bit dead. Then we eat 'em. They're nice & crunchie.
I'm scared of bugs.. I like those pic of you with your stuffy Pete
~ Girl girl
Very Good Tesla~!
I am very impress!!!!!
Them bees no good for bitey, Tesla. They got a sharp stingy booty.
U sure is a grown-up, good, tiger girl kitty and we can't wait for your purrday party! Wheee
Headnudgies,
Keep those bugs from getting to your Mommy Telsa! Good job! You are getting all grown up!
Well done getting those bugs!!!! That proves you are getting to be a big girl!
Glad to see you back:)
Hope you and your Mom have a great weekend.
~Shade and Goldie
Tesla, you sure grew up to be a very beautiful young ladycat! You are a good bug hunter, too. I think bees are very, very mean because they can POKE you with a stinger!
Yep, Tesla, you are growing up to be a very lovely lady cat. Soon you won't be a kitten any more.
Post a Comment