I haf sum Shoes in dis house... but dey are not MY Shoes. I haz no Shoes. Des will haf ta do.
Dem are good.
Good to nom.
Des are meh daddehs Shoes. Dem looks like sumone nomed dem. But i didna nom dem. I swears. Dem came all nomed. Dad sinks dem are cool. Mommeh sinks dem are kind of silly. Sumtims beans make fun of daddehs Shoes acause dey sink dem are nomed.
Meh favorite part of dem Shoes iz dem laces. I like to eat dem. Here are meh fav laces of daddehs Shoes. Dem are good to nom. I git yelled at and squirted. Dats not good. Good to nom when dem beans not around. Den no get caught. Mus be carefuls.
Des are meh favorite Mommeh Shoes to nom. Dem are her werk Shoes. Sumtims, in da merning when she iz tyin dem, i try to nom dem. I open meh mouf all slow and start movin toward dem while mommeh iz tyin dem Shoes and den she saz, she saz um, 'tesla, yoo canna eat dem! dem meh Shoes! no tesla no no no!' and den i run aways.
Den, mommeh haz dem hiding Shoes. I know where dem live but i canna git to dem when mommeh not home. and she ALWAYS remembers to close da closet door so i canna git dem.
Des are mommeh's special Shoes. She wears dem sumtims.
I jus wanna nom dem a little bit... pwease mommeh?
I know where dem iz mommeh! i in yoor closet findin your Shoes!
-story does not haf a happy endin- acause mommeh knew i waz in da closet while she was takin dem picshures, and den i couldna nom dem shoes... so close...















11 face swats:
Hey, Tesla - lots of great pics of shoes there. My cat, Liberty, likes to nom shoes too. In fact, my PhotoHunt pics this week show her nomming some of my slippers.
Have a lovely, purry weekend!
Tesla, those pretty snakey-skin shoes look like they would be excellent for nomming!
nice catch for today's theme.... mine's up too hope you can drop by... Happy weekend!
Now those are some interesting shoes you have there!
Oh, that's no fair, you're locked out of the closet when your mom isn't around.
We came by to give you {{{{{HUGS}}}}} from all of us in memory of Bonnie Underfoot.
We like to nom our Mommy's shoes. {{{ Hugs}}} ~Socks, Charybdis & Scylla
Our beans keep their shoes up high.
Sigh...
Nice post for the theme, just keep it up and enjoy what you like to do!
Check mine HERE!!!
Happy Weekend!
Nice picture, keep it up!!! Happy Weekend...
Mine is up here...
~glamorouscha-photohunt~
chastoriesinlife-photohunt~
My cat loves to snuggle up next to shoes to sleep and she also like the strings, too!!
Post a Comment