Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wordy Wednesday

Where iz i yoo askz? Mez iz safs, no sanks ta mommeh. Mommeh vacuumed in meh room, a cause she saz, i always knock sand alla offer da floors. Mommeh hates dis. I waz hidin on da chair in da dining area room an da mommeh comes in an takes meh from meh saf spot. What waz she even doin in der vacuumin?

I didna like dis. She took meh to da place she waz vacuumin- MEH room. Den, she put meh down, so, i run in meh sandbox.

See meh here: i sayin mommeh i hate yoo.



But, she waz tryin to tell meh, dat she got ridded of da old torn up ruggy dat i might haf been responsible fer, ya know, chewing ups, (even dough i saz it waz mr. chickadee, and dat why i no like him, he ruined meh rugs...) nways, she gotted meh dis.



Iz soft on meh feeties, and squishes a bit. It pretty colors too. And now dat i'm allowed ta be out ALLA tim by mezselfs, NOW yoo git meh pretty floor mat fer meh room? Oh mommeh, yoo confuse meh.



Den, ta git meh out, mommeh shake new present... mommeh, yoo haz meh tenshuns...



wat iz dat? i never seen dis afore...



ok mommeh... i might come out for a few minutes...



Iz got da good flavors. see? Salmon. Dat good. Nom nom....



Den she open da bag. Nuffin happens.



Lemme look mommeh...



Dem insides really doo look like da bag saz...



Den... i gots...



meh first tem-tay-shuns of meh life...



oh sank yoo mommeh... sank yooo....


Now, ta see wat friends haf fun picshures ta show and tell yoo about.

My dear friend Adan, haz fallen in luv wif a new toy. It waz present from spain! wooooooooooooooooooooow dat come long wayz!



Daisy haz new tube socks fer today. I am jealous.



Goldie & Shade are hafin a bit of a foxie probbie. However, doesna look like shade iz too worried dere...




Derby did da laundry fer his mommeh.




Also, if yoo haz da tim... please stop by Jan's funny farm to learn mer about dis new proposed 'law' in ohios to do away wif pit bulls.

Mommeh saz, dat makes her really really mads.

12 face swats:

Anonymous said...

Nom! Nom! Nom! Tesla, Temptations are delicious, aren't they!

Daisy said...

Hooray for the delicious Temptations! And I think your new mat is very pretty, just like you.

I must report that the tube socks are not working out as well as I had thought. Maybe if I throw them in the washing machine they will become softer. I will add some bleach so they are not so dingy, too.

Mickey's Musings said...

Tesla,I bet for a second you thought your Mom was gonna vacuum you! Heehee That mat is nice,I see Mom looking at it .I think she likes it ! Those are the same Temptations I have! I like them too :) Thanks for the kitty round-up :)
Purrs Mickey

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Temptations are so yummy, we are glad you finally got some. ~Socks, S & C

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is a nice mat you have there Tesla. You are lucky your human gets so many nice things for you. Mine is so stingy.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Telsa~~
I have the same favor of Temptation as well~!
I really like it~~~~~
Seeing you like the temptation makes me very happy!!!!!

Thanks for choosing my photo, hahaha~~~~ Handmade gift is the best!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yeah, that proposed new law makes us mad too! We hope it doesn't pass!

Tesla, you are such a pretty girl. Wonder why your mom got you something soft & squichy for your feet. And temptations. You think she's leading up to something?

PB 'n J said...

Woo hoo for Temptations! We're so excited that you got to try them - they are wonderful! And your new rug looks very nice, Mommy has been talking about getting us a new rug too (something about "poo foot prints"?).

Georgie's surprise party is on Thursday, there's a link to her bloggie in our post! We hope you come to the party!

Anonymous said...

A little moving about n u gets temptations and a new pretty mat, that's not too bad a deal rite, Tesla? :)

Anonymous said...

It makes me smile to know that you can finally have and enjoy Temptations. Life's just better now, isn't it?

MaoMao said...

hehe, you look like yur lovin yur Temptayshuns! And us Ballicai just love the salmon flavur -- we love all the temptayshuns flavurs but the salmon is our favrit!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

PB 'n J said...

Hey Tesla, we have something special for you on our bloggie - stop on by!