Er sumtin.
I wanna introduce yoo to a very special guest. Hez nam, iz Petey.
Does i haf yoor tenshuns?
Ok, den watch dis!
Now, petey puts up wif a lot.
We gunna gif him chances fer da interviews.
ok friends, lets go. petey... where yoo go?
First, we haffa find da petey. hez a bit camera shy.
Hez can be hard to track down.
Petey? where iz yoo....
almost found himz...
Found hims! tim fer interview.
Well well petey, welcomes ta meh show. Wat can yoo tell me bout yerself?
I am mouse. I think that sometimes, you are too rough with me and throw me around too much. Sometimes, your teef hurt me.
Iz dat so petey? Yoo sink dat i play too roughs? I dunna sink so. I am gentle wif yoo.
umm... can you get off my head?
Wat petey?
I heard dat sound too! wat dat?!
Dat jus mommeh movin her feets. Dat scairt mez so bad, meh tail flooooooffed up. Didna like.
Back to interview.
So petey, wat iz best sing bout bein mouse?
well. i get to play all the time. Play and nap.
Ummm... i hate ta say dis, but yoo iz boring petey.
ummm... i sink... i gunna nap now....
umm... can you move over a little bit?
Haf a good holiday!
love,
tesla
peeeee ezzzzz - dis meh 103 post....!!















8 face swats:
Excellent interview Tesla!!! and the action footage is wonderful!
Too bad about the tail poofing incident, we're glad you're ok!
Well, Tesla, you do play a little bit rough with Petey. But, that is his job. If Petey does not like it, he should find another job besides being a Toy.
I saw you doing some Upside-Down Looking!
Wow! Look at your drawing him out!
way kool videos!!! yu got lots of acshun goin there. its a good fin petey arnts a real mouse cuz he wood be deded wif yu arounds.
y2k
Tesla, those were great videos!! You played well with Petey. I must say,mouses always complain we play too rough,heh,heh,heh!! That's have the fun :)
In your 2nd video,when you looked upside down Mom wanted to rub your tummy!!! Heehee
Purrs Mickey
Ur videos and photos are really cool, Tesla! That's like an 2, no make it 4 hours of the show '24'!
Sometimes toys can be way over their heads or tails, and we need to whap some sense into them! Petey is no exception, but we can tell he is tired becos u are a tiger when playing! :D
Concatulations on your 103rd post Tesla!
Petey seems a lot like our toys, kind boring life, but they sure are fun to play with!
Oh Petey!!!! Such a good sport!
purrs, Shade
Post a Comment