I watch. Wait. Protect.
Dis meh. No flashy. Nice. Dark. I watchin still.
BEGONE MOMMEH! I makes da scary face. She no leave. Dat ok.
On mommeh's chair.
I git down now? Maybe not.
I hear dem all outside.
Mommeh, i no feel like posin fer yoor stoopid picshures.
AH HA! i jump! Yoo miss!
Iz jus too fas fer yoo mommeh.
Iz pretendin to be ceilin cat. Oversee all dem odder kittehs.
Ok. I tired of now. Want down.















6 face swats:
Tesla, you are a cute,cool Night Stalker! I bet you can see all kinds of things outside in the dark;)
Mom's always want to bug us with the flashy box!! I do not always play either ,heehee
I also tagged you for the '7 Questions meme' :)
This weekend you can see me acting in the CCSI show. To learn more about is see here:
http://littleproductions-ccsi.blogspot.com/
The show will be on Sassy's blog
http://littlesassycat.blogspot.com/
Hope you enjoy it!!!
Purrs Mickey
Those are great photos Tesla!
We love ur cheekiness, esp when u run fast away from the snappy box and always make ur mommie take pics of ur booty! hee hee
Have a fun weekend, Tesla!
You are an excellent night stalker
You are a very good Night Stalker, Tesla!
Sometimes, I get fed up with having my picture taken, too. Usually I start acting crabby and roll around and bite sometimes! Sometimes, I just like biting.
What a good Stalker you are Tesla! You can never your let your guard down against possible intruders!
Post a Comment