Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wordy Wednesday

Hai!

Dis been while since mez share wat meh friends doin.

Dis quick update!

Well. In first news...

Adan's brover Lego will be all better soon. Soon dat fungus willa be alla gone. And den, day can meets. He jus need 2 mer medicashun baths.




Chance had a post yesserday dat made him looka likea VAMPIRE




Poor poor daisy had a bad venture ana got stucked under a cabinet!




Iris and Delilah have der story told of how dem came from da shelter place.




Gandalf and Grayson are very happy ta haf der mommeh back from her trips.




Shade & Goldie are haffin der mommeh teach dem a ting or twos abouts da weed killin. And not lettin dem eat no birds.




Bill iz tryin to git sum advice on convincing his mommeh to give him stinky goodness in da jail cell. And, well, also alla tim. Any aggestions? Send dem his ways. Afferall, day always help us wif whappin keshuns.




Now, tim fer mez to tell you updates.

Aday, mommeh went to da store affer werk. She gotted homes at about 1230. And, when she went out she left me out, not in my room! An den, she came home, but den went out a few more times wif dad. An, i been out of da room since she came home at 1230! wooooo! I iz werkin meh way to alla time!

mommeh sinks i misahave more when she iz home acause mez an 'tenshun hog.' i dunno wat dat iz, but i certainly no hog!
Does i look ann fin like dis?!?! :



I certainly does not!

Take dat back mommeh... wait til yoo seep at night... i bite yoo legs fer dat....

Ana den, i gotted sum stinky goodness fer dins. I only gits it every other night (as long as my poops iz good, sometime mommeh waits in a tween sum cans) and only 1/4 of it. I sink, i shud git 1 can fer breakfast. 1 can fer din. Billy agrees wif me i know dis.

Here meh iz, gitten meh stinky goodness. (in da firs one, yoo can hear daddy puttin tings in da sink. Daddy yoo so loud!)






ok all, haf a good nights.

-love,
tesla.

9 face swats:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Well we think being called an attention hot is better then being called a kitty~cow, which is what Daddy called Scylla. Scylla thinks it is very rude of him.

~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

PS: We don't know why Daddy wants to insult cows ~Socks & Charybdis

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We meant attention hog, not attention hot.

Daisy said...

Thanks for the good reporting, Tesla! I am going to tell you a big secret. After I got rescued from under the cabinets, my Mommie thought I would never try to go there ever again so she did not rush to cover the hole (I have lived here for 2 years and never went there before). Well, I WENT RIGHT BACK IN THERE! Only, this time, I was stuck for many, many hours. My Mommie felt very dumb for not stuffing a towel or something in there. After about 7 hours, I tried to come out, and my Mommie had to pull and twist and drag me out because the opening is very small. Now, the hole is finally covered up!

You are so cute eating your Stinky Goodness!

PB 'n J said...

Um, we're pretty sure that being an attention hog is a good thing!

We love your Wednesday updates - they are so much fun!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh.. all the kitties were really busy..

~ Girl girl

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Tesla!!! What an adventure you hadz while your momee wz away... da gurlz tanks you fur showin' dere pic on your bloggie. We iz happy dats you are our pal... a calico gurl iz important!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

those are great updates.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Great update!! Now I am all caught up!

Purrs, Shade

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Tesla~~~~
Thanks for choosing Lego's funny bath expression~~~
You are so so cute~~~~~~

I think you have very lovely adorable expression all the time~~~~ And you have very kindness heart love everyone of us~!
I am so proud to be your friend~~

Watching your video let me feel more close to you!!