Sunday, May 18, 2008

Secrets Revealed.

Meh friends... Iz been keepin sumtin from yoo all.

Mez got secret.

Mez... iz really... SUPER KITTEH!






Mez can see Ntruders from all oveh.





Wat dat sound?



i know iz here... ntruder... i smell yoo.





Where yoo at?!



DERE YOO ARE!



DER HIM IZ!

9 face swats:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I knew there was something special about you!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You are a supergirl, Tesla~!!!
The cat plant will count on you!!

Anonymous said...

Is there a secret place u go to change into Super Kitty, Tesla?
Or u don't need one?
No wonder you can fly! *Garfield wide-eyed*
Cool!
*High 5 paw*

The Meezers or Billy said...

SOOPER KITTEH!!!!

PB 'n J said...

We always knew you were special Tesla!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hi Super Kitty. ~Socks, S & C

Mickey's Musings said...

You are a great Super Kitty,Tesla!!
Keeping those ntruders outside your home. I bet your Mom is really proud of you! I am impressed!!
Purrs Mickey

Shaggy and Scout said...

Go Super Kitty!

meemsnyc said...

Super Kitty, I love it!