Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday Frolic

So mommeh haz finally gone and done it. I now haz meh own email addy. She hopes dat dis year, fer meh first year, we can xchange ristmas cards. Yoo knows?

Dat be so much fun.

RISTMAS cards wif MEZ on its. Dat da best.

So, if wants ta know meh emails, and share in cards dis year, jus lemme know! :)

We hada git mez anodder emails acause da stoopid mom bean forgot da odder password... and so, well... cudna git back in...

So now, i haz meh very own one! Wooo!

All my fans can writes mez.

Now on ta meh picshures. Yesserday, mommeh took meh out on meh harness again. I waz done affer a few minutes, but we did splore a lot!



Den i nomed on sum grass. i love love LOVE nomin grassies. Dis taste nommy. Mommeh hadda stop mez dough acause i waz tryin to eat sticks too...



And nom meh harness



and also sum leaves...



sum lady was sittin on a bench nearby talking talking talkin SO loud on her phoney. I didna like her. Kept distractin mez.



Den, i found dis bar sing.



Den i tought abouts noming da walkway



Den back to da bar sing...



AHA! i fits! no probbies!



Meh neighbor jack russell iz stuck up der. ha ha. well he does git to go out on his harness everyday, so iz meh turn. Dat right woofie.



See dem feet?! Dem men comin.



Affer dem men went by i ran to door, want back in! want back in! all done promise!

I like bein outside, but since mommeh been taking mez, i donna wanna be out der too long no more... iz scary sumtims... and now i neveh try to sneak outta da house when beans come and go...

love,
tesla

5 face swats:

Daisy said...

Tesla, you are such a little doll! It looks like you tried to nom-nom-nom the whole Outside. Congratulations on getting your own e-mail address. Last year my Mommie was sorry she did not help me send ristmas cards, but I think we will do it this year. At least I hope so!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your own email address. I love having mine!

Mickey's Musings said...

Tesla,it looks like you had fun outside. I agree,it can be scary though.I keep hoping Mom will take me out,I've only been out once and it was cold but neato :)
Mom thinks you are a very pretty kitty :) me too!!
((((((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))))
Purrs Mickey

PeeEss: Your SHOES photo hunt was good.There are lots of shoes at your place.I like the ones with laces too :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah My God, Tesla~!
How wonderful~!
I can see you enjoy taking walk outside~!!!
So great~!!!!!!!
I bet that little dog up there must admiring you could walking around!!!!!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

I misplaced your new email address. Please let me have it again. SS is doing lots of shifts and she can't blog at work, can only read and send emails. My addy is momoandcoATgmail DOTcom