Saturday, May 10, 2008

Photo Hunters #7: ANY photo

ANY picshure is da theme dis week?!

So i shall show yoo meh fav ting- odder den Petey.

I luv wakin up in da mernin and wakin up meh dads.

I like to jump on him and tell him- iz tim feed now. Iz tim.

Fill dis pwease.



Den i wait fer dis.



Dis mernin, mom and dad slept in acause it saturday. I didna like dis.

6 clock.

I wake dem.

FUD MON FUD MON.

MUST NOM NOM

DAT WAT I WANT!



I gonna eat all dis.



Den i clean meh face. Yes. Clean dis face.







8 face swats:

Pretty Life Online said...

creative one, perfect catch indeed! Hope you'll visit mine too...Hope you'll visit mine too...

ghee said...

you are so cute,Tesla!and yeah,i can relate to your favorite :)

happy ph!

ghee

Liss said...

Nixon and Fatty like to do the same.

Liss
http://pursnsnorts.blogspot.com

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I liked photo number 3--now THAT is a food dish!

-tnchick- said...

... and this is why Nixie Blue, my furry feline, keeps food in her bowl at all times! LOL No mornin' wake ups!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

Happy Mothers Day to your mommakitty

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Mommy says we are better the alarm clocks. We work even if the electricity goes off. We always wake them up to feed us.

~Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Cool series of shots. But by now mine two know better than to wake me at 6 AM ;-)

Have a great week.