Mommeh and i went on adventure today. Dis iz how it goes. mommeh took so many picshures, she decided to put most in slide show so yoo not scrollin for eveh.
Affer dat, tim ago inside. I no wanna go back in either... i never done stairs afore... so i neveh do dem. I jus lay here...
Mommeh tried to get shot of stairs from my level, den i jump and lay in front of da camera, and den nom my leash.
I like to nom my leash. mommeh saz NO NO! ... but mommeh... it tastes good...
Stay on stairs i sink. yes. stay on stairs.















11 face swats:
Hi Tesla... I just saw a link to you in someone else's comments and wanted to drop by and introduce myself. You look a lot like my pesty calico diva sister Caitie. She likes to go outside and have adventures too.
Hi Telsa! What a wonderful adventure! You are a very big girl for getting to go outside!
Concatulations sweetie!
Tesla, you are a hoot! It looks like you had a very fun adventure Outside. I have not been Outside in a very long time. Sometimes, after I have gone Outside, I cry and cry and cry and scratch on the door to go back Out. Then I forget about it.
I am glad you had so much fun.
Tesla, what a great outside adventure! I'll bet you'll want to do it again sometime.
We love outside!!
We have a cat flap so we can come in or go out whenever it's daylight and not stormy. Or if a big noisy truck goes by. Or if the neighbor woofies are barking. We're kinda scairty of a lot of outside noises so we stay close to the house and the cat flap!
Did you have fun outside?!! You saw lots of stuff :) And grass!!! You ate grass! Good huh? :)
Stairs are fun to run up and down.We don't have any but there are some at Grammie'a house :)
Purrs Mickey
I like seeing you Tesla, more time I see you I think you are more cuter~~~~ You are really a lovely lady~!
Wow, Tesla, you are so lucky to go outside! What fun adventures you had out there!!
*sniff sniff, lookie* Wat an adventure, with wonderful smells and sights, Tesla!
What a wonderful adventure. Hugs to you little one.
What a wonderful adventure Tesla!
We're sending you hugs, hugs and more hugs for the weekend of hugging that Sammy and Miles started!
Hiz, sweet Tesla.
Here's 4 {{{{BIG HUGS}}}} to you in memory and tribute to Bonnie, the original attack tabby.
Purrs,
Post a Comment