*blush* Oah Tesla~~~ You really makes me blushing right now~~ Yours are much more elegant, please don't learn mine, it's too rough~~~~~ I am not an elegant man, hehehe~~ I groom manly way~~~
You have very beautiful grooming pose and lovely tongue~~
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to your Mom!! Your tongue is so sweet Tesla :) It is nice to see you wash your face.It is a very pretty face too:) I also liked your Photo Hunt!! The empty bowl was a bit scary though,heehee!!
Happy Mother's Day, Tesla's mommie! Tesla, we are sure u lost by just a tiny, weeny bit. But on the cute scale, both you and Adan are equally cute! :D p/S: You have a very purrty tag, the colour looks good on you. :) Purrs and let's get whapping,
11 face swats:
Yes, I am pretty sure that Adan's tongue is a little bit longer than yours. But yours is more girlish!
Happy Mother's Day to your mom.
*blush*
Oah Tesla~~~ You really makes me blushing right now~~
Yours are much more elegant,
please don't learn mine, it's too rough~~~~~
I am not an elegant man, hehehe~~ I groom manly way~~~
You have very beautiful grooming pose and lovely tongue~~
You are certainly a very clean cat! But you are right--Adan's tongue is longer!
Adan's tongue is longer...but you're just as cute!
hehe, Adan does have a long tongue! You both look furry cute washin.
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
...and Happy Mother's Day to yur sweet Momma!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to your Mom!!
Your tongue is so sweet Tesla :)
It is nice to see you wash your face.It is a very pretty face too:)
I also liked your Photo Hunt!!
The empty bowl was a bit scary though,heehee!!
Purrs Mickey
I still think you have very long tongue Telsa.
~ Girl girl
Happy Mother's Day, Tesla's mommie!
Tesla, we are sure u lost by just a tiny, weeny bit. But on the cute scale, both you and Adan are equally cute! :D
p/S: You have a very purrty tag, the colour looks good on you. :)
Purrs and let's get whapping,
Aw Tesla - maybe his tongue is longer because he's so much bigger than you?! Don't be sad!
Never mind Tesla, you are still a cutie pie!!!
Post a Comment