Saturday, February 2, 2008

Whats this?

Well friends, i wanted to share with you some pictures of my pets.

yes, they're mine. Mom said they are. We feed them every morning. See... here i am keeping a good watch on them.



I'm still working on names for them. These 3 all get along really well. But then...



...there's THIS one:



He's really really mean to the other fishies... i don't like it. He took the only really good hiding spot in the whole box, and then attacks the other ones for no reason! they're all hanging out, and he swims from his hiding spot, all the way across the box and bites the fishies! I don't like this. I might just eat him.


Mom and i also took pictures of the new litterbox, but since i got such great pictures of the fish, i decided to show you all them instead. Tomorrow i'll share my morning ritual with you all. :)

But for now, i'm gonna play fish, so i'm gonna hide under this box, and pounce on mommy when she goes around the corner...




--love,
tesla


p.s....

Charlotte came home! So no need to worry anymore kitty friends!

6 face swats:

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I would just eat all the fishes.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

My human used to keep fish but then there wasn't room for them here. I wish. I think it would be fascinating to catch them!

Kaz's Cats said...

Hi Tesla, They're some nice pets that you've got there. You know, you might want to mention to your mom that since they're your pets, you should be allowed to eat the mean one, if you really want. We don't have fish here but they look fun in your pictures.

You look very cute 'playing fish' with your box,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Honey P. Sunshine said...

oh telsa u r such a cute kitty

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Those fish look very interesting. Is there a top on that box thingy? I will have to look into this.

~Goldie

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am very glad that Charlotte is home now.

And so cute new friend in your house. Are they your pets? XD~~ No, I don't think so either.