Thursday, February 28, 2008

The perfect place

While mom was getting dressed this morning, i decided to look for a great spot to nap. It was difficult, as there were nice pillows, and blankets, and well. It was just hard.



Then i found it, the perfect spot ever! NO MOM! YOU DON'T SEE ME!



But she haaaaaaaaaaaad to come over and get all in my face. Thats right.



So i whapped her.



But then... i started getting sleepy... i think... i found just the right spot...

12 face swats:

Daisy said...

Good job whapping! I usually give the bitey instead. I am glad you like my harness and leash. My Mommie just put it on me, and carried me outside. For some reason, it does not bother me. Except sometimes I want to go farther than the leash goes, and I pull and pull. I don't really "walk" on my harness, I just wander around while my Mommie holds onto the leash.

PB 'n J said...

Mommy's always mess up naps with the flashy box - so annoying!

Churchill is a kitty that had to have a lot of surgeries and his new Mom and Dad need help paying the bills.

The Squillions (it took us a while to figure this out too) were little ceramic kitties, but we don't think you can get them any more. You can adopt a virtual squillion (ours is our own pet!) of your own!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

You look so cute with your eyes just peeping out of the covers. Yes, the flashy box is a nuisance.

If you have the permission of your mommy, next time Charlotte and I go places we will take you along and send you pics. You do know how to teleport, don't you?

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You are so so sweet, Tesla~
I like that you play with your mommy~!
I used to face to the camera already, maybe that's because I face the camera for 10 years, hahaha~~~~ So I just have to be friend with camera.

I believe you will be a wonderful model while you grow up more, although you are a perfect model now~~~
I LOVE your new blogspot icon, the eye detail shot~! That's perfect. I love the sun reflection on your eyeball, so clean and full of hope~~~ Just love it!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Tesla,you are such a pretty kitty :) I always find the best spot is the warm one when Mom gets up,heehee Sleep well :)
Purrs Mickey

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look so cute. I think that's a great spot. Now if that person will just leave you alone!

Just Ducky said...

Did you find a nice snuggle place in your beans bed?

Karen Jo said...

That's a great napping spot. Too bad the flashy box interfered. Good job whapping the Mom for disturbing you.

MaoMao said...

Oh wowie, that's a great place to get all snuggly and comfycozy! I don't blame you for whappin. Sometimes I sharpen my clawsies on my momma's BUTT!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Nice pics! I know she interupts you with the flashy box but then we get to see how cute you look within the sea of blues.

I agree though, enough is enough already!!!! A girl needs some beauty sleep.

~Shade

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I napped yesterday. I have lots of stuffs to do today go get Black Cat Pub open.

Asta said...

Tesla
That looks like a vewy cozy and comfowtable place..I hope you don't get distuwbed any mowe
smoochie kisses
Asta