I have to make sure my jack russell neighbor is still in his house. I get jealous, as he goes unobserved onto HIS porch. So not fair.
And when i go out, bean is always holding on to me. I hate it! No room to explore. She says something about me plunging to my death. stupid bean.
Look at you with your camera, all taking my picture...
AND that dog gets to go walking around the neighborhood with his bean. Thats not fair! Whenever i go outside with my bean... i'm always in the portable house thing. I want to feel the ground under my paws! To climb trees like momo! To put my paws in the soft grass and roll around. Hey, is grass soft? It looks soft...
Oh the great outdoors. Will i ever be able to fully understand you? So many unseen things! Oh to explore! To be free!
I guess i can just go on dreaming.















16 face swats:
mommie needs to git you a leash
Don't worry about that Dog, he needs his human to take him walking cos he couldn't do it on his own anyway. I am sure you would be fine on your own but humans do worry about us cats a lot. FAZ
Wow, Tesla! That last photo is wonderful. I think you need to get a harness and leash! I love going out in my harness and leash.
It's far better to stay safe Telsa! And, yes, that is a lovely eye!
What beautiful pictures - yes that eye is gorgeous!
You must excuse my cousin Charlotte for not visiting - her SMS is working overtime, doing training course and trying to look for a better job, all at the same time. She asks me to say 'mieow' to you!
You'll get to go out on a leash to explore. I did when I first arrived because SS's mother was afraid that I might decide to wander away. I was kept indoors for a while and then let out on a leash; I didn't like it one bit.
Wowie, that's a beeyootiful pickshure of yur eye, Tesla!
I messed around outdoorsies when I was a stray cat, and I showed up on Momma and Daddy's back porchie and they 'dopted me. And now I'm an indoor only kitty. ONce in a while I try to door dart but Momma always catches me. She's purretty fast fur a bean!
BUt I'm not too bad about door dartin. Really the only time I efur try to door dart is to foller my Momma or Daddy outside.
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
You needs a stroller!
I know how you feel Tesla,I don't go out either :( Those are lovely pictures of you though!! I really like the close up :)
Purrs Mickey
I stood up for my rights and get to go outside when I want to. I do not understand all this inside thing. Cats are naturally creatures of the outdoors.
Tesla, you are cutie in the sun!
Tesla you are so handsome in these pictures!!! We are outside in our latest post, but it was still pretty cold.
You look so beautiful indoors though! Maybe you can get a harness?
Tesla
You awe bweathtakingly gowgeous!!!
I bet youw Mom is just scawed that someone would want to kidnap you if you went out..I don't blame hew..you awe iwwesistable!
smoochie kisses
Asta
oh, tesla--you are so furry pretty an' brave! your mom bean takes some marvy pictures of you! of course, she has a high-quality subject to work wif . . . ;-)
Sweet Tesla! I didn't realize you were such a guard cat. Great job! You were in fine form and I can tell you take your resposibilities very seriously. We have to. If we left it up to the beans, we would be run out of the house with all the rodents, creepy crawlies and flying beasties.
Love the cool Monday shots too.
~Goldie
Post a Comment