Sunday, February 3, 2008

A kitty morning.

So friends. Every morning i get up with mom or dad, and i bunny hop my way to my room. I've never shown you my room before!


This is my new box! see the door! its fancy! I like it, cuz no one can see me. And it seems like we've finally solved the poop problem. I haven't missed the box since. Cuz, my little hiney can't hang over the edge!



This is my nice bed! I sleep in it when my beans are gone. This is the laundry room, i have the whole room to myself!



I went potty first, but now i'm coming to see momma who is filling my dish with yummy foods!



i want breakfast! Mao! Mao!



Finally! I love my foods. Mao mao. See my great water dish! It fills as i drink it, cuz momma said i drink real fast. She was trying to not make me ever run out. So far, its working really well.



Mao mao crunch crunch yum yum



This is (sorry its sideways) a view of my washing machine. See, i used to hide behind it, and since i have a habit of chewing on things i'm not supposed too, my beans constructed this barrier so i can't get back there. It makes me very sad that i can't get in there anymore.



So ... when momma leaves... i try to DESTROY IT....




Alright momma, enough pictures. I'm gonna eat now.



have a lovely sunday!

-love,
tesla

12 face swats:

Daisy said...

Tesla, you have a great setup there! I think your fancy litterbox is very pretty and I like the little door. Privacy is good when you are doing your business.

Asta said...

Tesla
What luxuwy!!
Youw vewy own woom and a lovely place to go potty in pwivacy..I love the evew fwesh watew!!! That is gweat..but I would expect no less of a pwincess like you...
Don't go behind the dwyew cause you could get huwt, that's why youw Momma blocked it off you silly
smoochie kisses,
Asta

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That's a very nice set up. I wish I had something so nice.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

You have some very nice amenities there. Private toilet! The luxury of it all!

Charlotte said...

Hi Tesla! You have a lot of crunchies for a small kitty. My SMS is not giving me so much because I am putting on too much weight.

Anonymous said...

Wow, we have to share. You are very fortunate. We like your fishies, they look delicious.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

dats a nice potty u got there

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

That is a nice drinking fountain you have there. I would like a nice drinking foutain.

Parker said...

Telsa, you have great stuff! Everything a kitty could want!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Nice pad you have there, Tesla. Very tidy. I think living with a mancat causes my areas to look like a tornado went through them.

~Shade

PB 'n J said...

What a nice room you have Tesla! We're jealous of that box - hey Mommy, can we have one of those?!

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are such a cutie pie! How cool is that to have the whole room to yourself and with all the luxury comforts like that!! We are glad you got used to the new catbox.