Monday, February 25, 2008

The invasion

Yesterday afternoon, during my sunday watch, i spotted an intruder! He was trying to find a way in my house. And i know, that if it weren't for my vicious skills, he would've found a way in.

My beans should be thankful i scared him off.

I found him, on the side of the building. Mommy saw me staring at something. What could it be? THE INTRUDER!



Look at him there, all planning out a course of action! My my dear friend... you picked the wrong house to mess with...



dun dun dun.... Tesla the kitty, prepared to defend the fort!



So, mr. fly... trying to fight me huh?! Your efforts are futile! Get off my window! I am the guardian of this vast fortress!



That's right! And don't you even TRY to come back around these parts!



Well. I certainly showed him. See. And this is another reason why its important on the sunday watch.

10 face swats:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

have a great week

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

You are very brave, Tesla! I love that last picture of yours - so regal and majestic in the defence of your fortress and your beans. How can they cope without you?

Asta said...

Tesla
You awe a vewy bwave kitty!!
Thank goodness you wewe so alewt..the whole house could have been invaded if it wewen't fow you!!!
I hope next time we have a nice adventoowe ow shopping spwee you will come along!
I think you would have gweat style! and would be a big asset to ouw gwoup!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Cool. A huge horsefly. Good going scaring that off your house. They can give painful bites.

About 10% of cats do not respond to catnip. Momo said Cats in Australia do not respond at all, it was bred out - probably by accident as it is an island. Young kittens and Old geezer cats often to not get a kick off it either. Also, I have a lot of catnip toys that I don't play too much with, I'd rather have my nip loose so I can roll it in.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You are so brave!!!! Tesla~!!
This house will be very safe because of you!!

Daisy said...

Thank goodness you defeated the evil fly! Who knows what havoc he could wreak if he got inside your house. Good work, Tesla!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

yup, u scairt him

PB 'n J said...

Well done - way to tell that fly whose boss!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You were very brave to scare him off!

Asta said...

Tesla
Awe you still on patwol??

Don't ovewtiwe youwself..you need to play too!
smoochie kisses
Asta