Here i am getting ready. And, momma decided, she couldn't miss this. So... instead of getting dressed for work... at 645 am she was taking MY picture! Oooooooooh i'm just so cute!
She tried to be creative, and get an action shot... but, i was too fast... and instead... just took a whole bunch of pictures and BLINDED me. JUMP!!!! bliiiiiiiind...
JUMP!
Blind agaiiiiiiiiiin....
I'm getting ready to attack, but i cleverly hide under this blanket. Can YOU find me?
Whats that? i'm not really hidden?! Of course i am fool!
MAO! I'm getting ready once more. (and she misses me once more...)















12 face swats:
How funny. I love to get in and under and over the covers like that too....it is one of my favorite things. I guess we have to put up with being blinded by that light if we want to show how cute we are on our blogs. You are cute and I will try not to be scared of the ninja!
--JB
What fun. Too bad you got blinded by the cameras. Mommas are never so much fun.
hahahaha~! The last 2 video is the best jump~!!!!
I can totally understand why is your mommy can't prepare to work but shot you first. Because you are just too cute~!!!!!!!!! So so cute~~~~~~~
You really make your mommy have a wonderful day~!!!!!!!
Cool pics, you are a good pouncer. I try to distract mum from getting ready for work too. But I don't fully succeed, she still is ready to leave me and go day hunting.
Your little ears poking up just before you jump is absolutely the cutest!!!! You are indeed VERY fast and quite stealthy.
ps: your markings are gorgeous! We never realized until we saw them in the video.
ha ha ha
He-He - you ARE cute. I'm usually not very active in the morning. She gets out of the bed and I take it over. Can't let all those warms spots she's evacutating go to waste!
Tesla, you are fast like lightning!
For sure we can play with snails! I think that when you touch them they get scared and go back in their shell, but then we can bat them around like a ball!
--JB
Tesla
You awe an incwedible pouncew..I'd love to play punce with you..I punce sometimes like a kitty, but you'we much fastew..I love youw bootiful colows..you suwe ae cute!
smoochie kisses
Asta
Tesla,you really are too cute!!! I really liked your action videos :) I bet your Mom really hated to go to work today :)!!
Purrs Mickey
PeeEss: I would be delighted to include you in my T13 again for the Calico cats! I hope you liked your picture in my T13-13 post. You were just as cute then :)
http://mickeytheblackcat.blogspot.com/2008/01/t-13-13-new-cat-blogs.html
Hahaha, Tesla, you are just so cute. I'm going to send you a song on pouncing.
Post a Comment