Thursday, January 31, 2008

Keeping watch.

My daddy sleeps soundly on our couch. Or should i say... my couch? I think i should. I may be young, but i'm learning the ways of the world! This is MY territory!



Can you see me in that picture, being a good protector, as i truly am? (...unless of course there is REAL danger... then i hide... but no one need know that...)


See me now in all my glory. Grand protector! Sometimes me and mommy run around all crazy around this couch. its great exercise for me. Keeps me nice and lean! (whatever that means).



Mom also brought home some NEW canned food, that she asked the doctor about. She got it in my prescription food, so that i can eat it with no problem. However, she was SUPPOSED to pick up the kind with chicken. But, she just took the original flavor. Because apparently, the can was 'above eye level' (...mom is very short, so sometimes forgets to look above her head... where things would be eye level for regular beanies... but, come on mom... you really let me down...) However, to make it all up to me, she got me these 'lean treats' for kitties. They smell and taste real great. I'll have to take a picture and show you all! They're great.

I love to eat them.


She also went out today and came home with a new 'potty'. i'm not sure what that means. But, its where my box used to be. I've GOT to show you what this looks like. Its hooded, and has its own swinging door... thats crazy. Mom thinks it'll keep my pooping out of the box to a minimum... she keeps coming up with amazing theories to why i would be doing this.

her latest, sometimes, i poop faster than i dig, so naturally, i'm not squatting yet... so... sometimes... i might lose one overboard... so thats her theory.

I don't care, i have privacy now! So, once i get used to the whole door thing, i think it'll be just fine. When she first put me in there, i thought i was trapped! Terrible thing! trapped with my own poop. a terrible fate.

Alright my friends, i'm off to take a nap.

HEY mom, i said take a nap. How about some more privacy?! Can we put my couch in a box, so that i can sleep in peace?




Love,

Tesla.


p.s.... hey mao maos, if you have the time, check out the Tribute to Clive my aunt Isis made. She worked real hard.

Also, i have been tagged by my friend Diamond to do a meme!

3 New Things About Me MeMe!

All you need to do is tell everyone 3 things that are new with you! Link it back to the purrson who gave it to you and pass it on to 3 more kitties you'd like to know more about! :)

1. Well. I think i summed most of it up in this blog, but, i have the new canned food, so mom can give me it again. Its my favorite! However, i am annoyed that its not chicken flavored!

2. I have the new box! With new privacy setting. Keeps me from making the floor all dirty with litter, and keeps my poops from free falling to the ground!

3. My mom has been working a lot. Picking up extra hours, because her job gave her new responsibilities... so its more money for us, but, she wants to make sure everything gets done right... so... that means it takes her longer to get home on her half days. Yesterday she stayed a whole hour and a half longer! I didn't like it. We have a house to clean. I like to help out and feel important.

So, these are my new things!

i'm tagging....

Momo!
Goldie & Shade!
Mickey!

11 face swats:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

We cats must all like perching up on the back of lounges. How come you need special food?

Please purr hard for Charlotte's return.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Thanks for the tag, I'll get onto it soon. We are too upset over Charlotte to post.

I knew you had pooping problem recently but I thought that was only just a short term tummy upset.

PB 'n J said...

You're really figuring out the rules - that couch is yours! And that new box sounds really cool.

Mickey's Musings said...

As a matter of fact,it IS your couch!!!!
I hope your new box works for you.That door thingy takes some getting used to :)
I did the meme last Friday.Maybe my sisfurs can do it ?
Purrs Mickey

Asta said...

Tesla
You look so wegal sitting up on the sofa!

I hope you like the pwivacy of youw new potty..I always go all the way to the cuwb and pwefewably whewe no one can seeme to do my potty..pwivacy is impowtant.
I hope you get the food you like!
smoochie kisses,Asta

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am glad you have new can food, I have been told that is very good.
And very happy that you have your own space~!!!

I hope your mommy could have some more free time on weekend to stay with you!

Happy Weekend.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

My Bean wants to get me a new litter box because she says the one I have is old and ugly. It is but, who cares? I like it. I do not want one with a door on it, that's for sure. I would not want to be trapped with my own poops!

Daisy said...

Your new litter box sounds very fancy and special. I cannot wait to see it! Mine is just a plastic box.

MaoMao said...

That's good you're learnin that all things belong first to the CATS! hehe

Sounds like you've gotta great new litterboxie! Momma's thought about tryin one of those fur us Ballicai, since Dorydoo likes to kick littur all ofur the place and like you, I poop fastur than I can dig!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Shaggy and Scout said...

You look tiny perched on top of the couch! We have a covered box too but mom too off the door.

Kaz's Cats said...

G'day Tesla, We're glad you understand that it's YOUR couch. You are a really good protector too! Hope the new box works out for you. New canned food sounds like it could be good too.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha