Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lazy Thursday

Momma bean and i have been lounging around the house today. But i did get to visit everyone's blogs, so i GUESS she's been doing a good bean job. Helping me out and all.

I learned, that the 'Lantern Festival'

is over at Adan's place.

Asta, used to look like this:


Daisy recently gave her pets a bath.


The meezers now have a scary invader in their house.


Momo gets to climb trees. I'm very jealous of this.





But, now, after all that hard work of catching up with you all... and learning from each of you different things... i'm a bit tired... i think i might curl up...



and take a short nap...



love,
tesla

8 face swats:

Daisy said...

That was a fun round-up! I think Asta was the most adorable babydog I ever saw. And I am very intrigued by the new visitor at The Meezers' house. I saw your comment about Photo Hunters. If you send me an email, I will tell you how it works! My email is:
daisythecurlycatATbellsouthDOTnet

It's lots of fun. If you want to do one for this Saturday, the theme is "Wooden", so start thinking of a photo for that theme.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You definitely need a nap after all of that!

Parker said...

lots of interesting things can make you tired!
Nap on!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Tesla~!
You are so sweet and so detail~!
I am very impress and admiring your attentions on every great news~!!!

You are doing wonderful job for sure, have a great sweet nap!

Charlotte said...

Hey Tesla -thanks heaps for visiting me. You have been a busy bee and it is also great that you gave me a quick summary on what's been happening! I'm so sorry I haven't been chatting and catching up with friends but my silly SMS has been staying back at work and waking up early to go to work. She is being extremely diligent but by the same token has neglected my social life. I'm trying to frantically catch up with friends and you are the first!
I love the video of you pouncing. Your bean got some fab shots.
How is your fav mousey going? Hope he is still surviving!
Charlotte x

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Naps are good. I climb trees too, mostly to get up to, or off of, the roof.

PB 'n J said...

That's a lot of work - good thing you had a couple of naps aftet!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Ah! You got to do some visiting. Thanks for coming around. We will try to visit too but SS only manages a few kitties at a time. You are always among the first on my list.