Thursday, February 7, 2008

The sickest beanie.

My mom is sick again... but this time, its something really bad and gross. She came home early on tuesday and has laid in bed since. She's going to the doctor today because she can't take it anymore. She's had a fever this whole time.

Last night she woke up twice, and tried to get her fever down. The second time- it was at 103.6 Daddy almost took her to the Emergency Room (whatever that is) But momma said no she was too scared- and that he wouldn't be able to stay with her, so she was too afraid to stay there alone. Momma said she's never been to that before. or a hospital, whatever that is, and she wants to try and keep it that way.

She said some girl at work decided to share her grossness. I am unaware on how this happens, or what it is exactly, all i know is momma is not herself, and she looks really really sad. I dont know what to do...

-tesla

8 face swats:

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Catnip tea works really well for reducing fever. You wouldn't mind if your mom used some of your catnip for tea, would you?

Chance said...

Yoo gotsta mayks sur yur Momma stays in da bean bed an sleepies. Da best way ta do dis is to holds her down an givs her lotsa puuuuurrrrrrsssssss and da bestest snuggles yoo can givs. Oh an twy to not mayk twubble eidder or els dey gets owt of beds an dats not gud. I hope yur Momma feels bettur suun.

Daisy said...

Oh no, I am so sorry your mom is very sick. Tesla, your job is to snuggle with your mom and purr and purr in her ear. I hope she feels better soon.

Mickey's Musings said...

Your poor Mom :(
I hope she gets better soon.Cet the chicken soup and then snuggle with her so she can rest!!
Purrs Mickey

PB 'n J said...

Oh, give her lots of purrs, that will help! We hope she's feeling better really soon!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope your Momma feels better.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Sorry about your mom. I hope that fever comes down. Beans are sick all over cat blogosphere. I'd stay close but not too close, nap with and try to keep whapping to a minimum. I am keeping a close eye on these four over here.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

take care of yer mommie