(THIS IS MY FIRST PHOTO HUNTERS! I'm nervous.)
I would've had everything up this morning, but, my computee wasn't working! it said, no onlines! i was sad. So i napped with mommy and daddy. Mommy was very tired from werk!
This shelf, is wooden. It holds all my wonderful things. this shelf lives in MY room. We keep all MY things on this shelf.
See? You can see medicine for my eyes. the first blue box i still take. Thats for allergies. the other 2 boxes, i had to take when i had that real bad eye problem. My "Hylyt" shampoos is up there (which i HATE cuz that means bath.) My old water bowl (that i drained WAY to frequently so mom bean got me a new one). My food measurer thing. MY lean treats! They're my favorite! My food! and, you can see some canned foods (my other favorite) hanging out behind my treats.
This desk leg is wooden. Its mom's desk.
This water bottle is NOT wooden. It sprays and i don't like it. But the ledge its on is wooden.
I got squirted with the water bottle this morning... Just because i tore the door off my litterbox. I don't think it was necessary. Besides. It was fun.















8 face swats:
Tesla! You done good! Those are some very wonderful examples of Wooden. And you got your Mr. Linky box working and everything. I am very proud of you. Now you are an official Photo Hunter!
Oh boy,another photo hunter :) A great WOODEN post too. The shelves are important for holding all your stuff and even the water bottle.(we have one of those too)
I laughed when you said you tore the door off the litterbox. We do not have the door on ours either,heehee We did not tear it off,Mom took it off
Purrs Mickey
I did not like the water bottle. I do not think cats should be squirted!
wonderful choices here.wonderful entry for this week theme.Have a great weekend..;)
My so called life
Life's Impression
You have some good wooden shelves to keep your things on, even the dreaded water bottle. You are a mighty kitty to tear the door off your litterbox.
I sharpen my claws on a wooden log, perhaps I should have showed them that?
Tesla, that's a very important first PhotoHunt post. You will be an asset.
Post a Comment