On sunday, probably because of my wonderful watching skills. My beans came home from the store with a present... for me!
they got me a new mousey mouse toy, filled with some catnips (which, i don't care for that much. I have other mousey mouses that are just as good.)
And my new CUBIES!
These, are my favorite. here in this picture, is me playin wif the new mousey mouse.
Yoo see, they connect ina middle. And, thenna yoo climb through thems.
I like ta climb in them, and clean myselfs. More privacy. Momma knows i like this privacy.
I like the dangly things that hang on the top, cuz i can stop and chews on them. I like to run and take my mousey mouses inside, and attack them. They are helpless in here.
The best part? Beans can't fit inside. And, if they do stick their heads in... I FWAP THEM IN THE NOSE!
Come on mommy, just a little bit closer....
Power of the Paw for Sweet Dalton
10 hours ago















12 face swats:
I loves my cubes too. Running through them, hiding in them, swatting the dangly things. Yep, they are fun.
Kool Beanies, Tesla! We Ballicai's gotta cube, too. We love it, and we want Momma to get us some more of 'em! And them little dangly things -- we love WHAPPIN 'em!
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
Oh cubes, what fun! You are a very lucky little cat.
That is very good presents~!!!!
You are beloved so so much~! I am so happy for you!
nice cubbies
Those are great - we looooove our cubes, you are so lucky you don't have to share them!
I have those same cubes, too! My Mommie likes them because they fold up flat for easy storage. I would like my cubes to be out all the time.
I have cubes, but I'm not all that thrilled with them. I like my tent and my catfish better.
Wow!! Look at those cubes!! I think you have done well !
Have a ton of fun !! :)
Purrs Mickey
Fun cubes you have there. Good place to go and hide when you don't want to be bothered by the beans.
Tesla
That cubes looks fabulous..you look adowable in it , and it must be so much fun to go play in thewe all by youwself without getting distoowbed
smoochie kisses
Asta
How come every other cat has these cubes but us?
"PM!!!!! You have some explaining to do!!!!!"
~Shade and Goldie
Post a Comment