Friday, February 22, 2008

They call me "killer".


When my beans are on the computer, i wait patiently until they are finished doing whatever it is beans do, and then i blog.



I like to play with my boingy thing.



and play.



but, i like to gnaw on the metal. not the poof.



Its good for mes! I don't care what mom says about me hurting my teefs.



So they do what beans do, and i wait.



Oh... mom... i didn't know you could see me here in the dark..... i erm... wasn't doing anything...

8 face swats:

MaoMao said...

Oh wowie kazowie, but them boingy thingies are fun -- we Ballicai hadded one and the poof got all de-poofed within about an hour... hehehe... then we swatted the boingy thing with just a few fiburs onna poof... hehehehehehehehe...

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

The blog ate my message! Grrr

We think you look very fer. You gave that spring a good goin over!!!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I got so excited I didn't finish spelling ferocious. Your she devil moves distracted me.

Goldie

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You know I think it's important to exercise after you have blogged. It keeps your blood flowing.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat is a furry good "I wasn't doing anything" face. Yoo look possitifly in-oh-cent.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

My Bean by me one of those thing. I was not interested in it, but it fascinate the human for hours on end. Tommy Cat, the big feral male cat who lived where we used to live in North Fort Myers liked it a lot. So she left it for him when we move since I not play with it.

Asta said...

Tesla
That boingy thingy looks like a lot of fun..you'we a vewy good kitty to play by youwself like that..I just come and bug my pawents if they awe twying to do theiw wowk
don't huwt youw teefies though
smoochie kisses
Asta

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Love your play pics but that last one is a classic. I always put on that look after I have been doing something I'm not supposed to.