Momma went to the doctor on thursday. Turns out she's got the flu. So me and daddy have been taking real good care of her.
When daddy's at work its all up to me to make sure she's ok. So, i wait until i think she stopped breathing and i pounce! Just to make sure that she's, you know. still alive.
I have gotten a few whaps.... i'm not so sure why though...
Power of the Paw for Sweet Dalton
10 hours ago















17 face swats:
its really ok to pounce to make sure the mommie is still alive
it's perfektly akseptable to pounce Tesla - you're providing a medical service to keep her alert and breathing. she should not whap you. But, i do know where you're coming from - i get whapped or moved for doing the same thing. people are just ungrateful. - Sammy Meezer
I don't know why you get whapped either. I also don't know why Mom is giggling! Purrs for your Mom to get better soon.
Purrs Mickey
tesla, fev-ver butt mousies are mousies that have fev-vers sticking out of der butts. dey also make rattlely noises when yoo fling dem
I'm not sure I see the problem with pouncing. I do not understand why you are getting whapped. Is Sammy there?
It's been awhile since we were here so we hadda spend some time catching up! Sorry yoor mom is so sicky, we'll purr fur her. We don't see why yoo get whapped fur pouncing her, yoo hafta make sure she is still breeving, right?
Oh Tesla, being a nurse is a very difficult and trying job!
I hope your mommy turn well soon, in this season, having flu is very difficult to take care. Good luck!! Get more rest!
I hope your Mom feels better soon, Tesla. Being a nurse can be exhausting. I hope you don't get whapped too much. You are just trying to help.
It's hard trying to keep an eye on a sick bean!
I am so sorry to hear that your mommi is sick. I am purring hard to help her to get better.
Perhaps you should not pounce and just gently nudge her and give her nice purrs and headbutts. Beans are irrational when they are sick.
Purrs to your mom, I hope she feels better soon.
I have writed the post you requested on catnip, so be sure to Check it out.
I know what you mean. The PM hides her head under the covers when she has a migraine and I have to make sure there is enough room for her to breathe. I get kicked out and the door shut in my furry face. They do get cranky.
Hope she is feeling better soon.
~Goldie
Hey Tesla, I have given you an award. When mommy is better, please come by and get it. Purrs to your mom!
We're not sure why you get whapped - seems to make perfect sense to us, you're just trying to make her breath again!
We hope she feels better soon!
we shure hopes yur mommy starts feelin better. nofin worse than a sik bean. we is gonna put hers on ars purrayer list.
yuki & kimiko & kintaro
Post a Comment