Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hello Meezers from around the world!

Not much going on here in my lair. One of my pets died yesterday. I was sad about this. He was the prettiest one we had.

I should take better care of them.

Geoffry looks like he's going to be going one of these days as well... he's 3 years old! But, he just keeps hanging on.

I hope you all had a nice valentine's day!

Off to leave comments!

14 face swats:

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Tesla,
Nice to meet you. Your aunt Isis told me to come and say hello. Why aren't you nice to Isis? Don't you like dogs? I do.....especially when they are super floofy like eskies. Eskies are good for snuggling in their furs!
--JB

MaoMao said...

Hiya, Tesla! I hope you hadded a great Valentine's Day!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

One of your pets? I hope that you are more successful with them from now on. I hate loosing friends.

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi Tesla. Sorry about your pet.At least you still can enjoy the others :)
Not too much going on here.Mom helps me blog and we try to visit before it gets too late.
I hope you had a good Valentines Day too :)
Purrs Mickey

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear Tesla~!
I am wishing you will have a great new week!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Sorry to hear about Geoffry dying. you have more fishies though, haven't you?

Parker said...

That's sad! I hope your other friends stay healthy!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

You have Pets? What kind of pets do you have? Daisy has been having a terrible time with her Pets. All my Pets are floofyhead Pets.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Tesla,
Wow, you are a ninja when it comes to dogs? I am scared of you!!
--JB

Daisy said...

I am sorry one of your pets dieded. That happens sometimes. All my Sea Monkeys got dead.

momsbusy said...

wow, thats kool thats yu got yurs own pets. we is sorry one of thems deded.

yuki & kimiko & kintaro

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Sorry to hear about one of your pets. I don't think it was anything you did wrong. You are great!

~Shade

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Oh no, we are sorry to hear about your pet. Sometiems good pets are just hard to find!

PB 'n J said...

We'd love to have our own pets, but mommy says we aren't responsible enough - what ever that means!